58.

I expected a black lash from the Royal Family, Sebastian, anyone at this point, but as Sebastian came to light with his new profound family...they disappeared off the face of the earth. Sebastian would make himself present at events and his photo would be taken and a new post would become available to the public to speculate if I confessed caused him to put Libby and Ian into hiding. For a brief moment, I felt guilty if it was true if my voice caused Sebastian to put his family into low coverage. Then I realize the hell he put me through and I didn't feel guilty anymore.

The uproar I made with my interview was a tiny crack in the fake life he built with me. Women in the industry supported me, speaking up when the media was shooting me down. I didn't speak out to get a spotlight, in the contrary I wanted it to stop, but deep down I knew it wasn't going to. The interview made the paparazzi hungry for more of my new life, but they respected my wishes and stayed away from my home. Every now and then I'd see one hiding around waiting for me to come around instead of rushing inside my house I would go and ask them to live politely before I called the police.

My life didn't settle down after that though, I began getting calls from Vogue, Ellen, and other sources wanting me to make contracts with them. I took every offer I got, anything that would make me forget the sadness inside me. The busier I was the less time I had to think about how lonely and depressed I truly felt. Nothing could fill the void Sebastian left in my heart.

Th freedom...alcohol...time, nothing helped and I wanted to fill this emptiness within me. Everyone around me was living happily and here I was alone not knowing what to do with my life. I thought I was lost in the palace but the life out of it doesn't feel like I'm living it without him.

"You seem to be having a shitty day." The person beside me said. I took a sip of my drink and turned my head slightly to look at the blonde hair guy. I came to the bar tonight wanting to have a few drinks in before calling an Uber and bathing in my tub for an hour. Tonight, I didn't want anyone to approach me or try to small talk with me until they ask for a picture.

"Yeah." I simply said and took another sip of my drink.

He took it upon himself to take a seat next to me. "Me too." I heard him sigh. "What are you drinking?"

"Jack and Coke."

"Can I have two Jack and Cokes." He told the bartender.

"So, if you don't mind me asking why are you having a shitty day?" He began speaking to me as if I was an old friend.

"I do mind. I want to finish my drink in silence."

The bartender placed the two drinks on the bar and blondie handed him a twenty dollar bill. "Alright, fair enough. This drink though..." He pointed at the second drink. "You have to promise to talk to me."

My gaze met his piercing blue eyes. "You won't take no for an answer, huh?" I smirked.

He shook his head. "Not from you." He smiled cheekily.

"Okay." I gave in.

For the next five minutes, we sat in silence while I sipped on my drink and he did the same. He didn't take his phone out nor did he try making small talk with anyone else. He sat next there staring at his drink, lost in his own thoughts. For a moment, I saw how upset he seemed also, behind the cheekily smile he gave me, his day was going as badly as mine.

I finally finished my drink and grabbed the second drink, quickly a smile spread on his lips. "Why are you having a shitty day?" I asked, giving him a curious look.

"If I tell you the truth you promise you won't bolt out the door?"

"Promise," I responded.

"I broke up with my girlfriend who I had been with since freshman year in high school. She stayed back in our town going to college while I moved here wanting a new scenery. The sad part is deep down I knew I stopped loving her before I even left. I guess I gave myself a chance to figure out if it was the move getting my feelings off track or if it truly was me. So, after another year here I realized it was me." I watched him chugged down his drink, before asking the bartender for another drink.