"I love you. "

He sauntered towards me and took me in a deep kiss.
Here we were, standing at the threshold of our house, kissing passionately each other, prone to everyone's eyes.

"I love you too

"I love you too. "

We both smiled goofily at each other and bidded farewell.

I prepared some light snacks

I prepared some light snacks. It was 3:30 pm. Rey would be arriving anytime now.
I took the day off. All the leaves which were untouched for the last 3 years are now coming handy.

My phone rang and an unknown number flashed.

"Hello, who's this?"

"Am I talking to Arya Rawal? "

"Yes, this is her. "

" Kinjal this side. "

" Kinjal Desai. Blooming Sr. Secondary School. Grade A. Right? "

"Badhu Sachu. "
(That's correct.)

Kinjal was my very good friend back home . But not like Aarushi. You could say that we 3 were stuck together in our high school. We were never apart from each other. You will either find us together or you won't find us at all. Kinjal was Aarav's cousin, and that's how Aarushi and Aarav met.

"After shifting to Delhi, you forgot about me. Right. You didn't even call once. Even that Aarushi too. "

"You could have also called right? "

"Oh, are we playing the blame game now. "

"Okay fine Kinju. I'm so sorry my highness. From today onwards I'll call you for an hour atleast once a week. "

"Yes, that's good. Now coming back to the topic for which I called you. Guess what? " she asked excitedly.

"You met SRK? " I asked in an equally excited tone.