When about to sing, Jinyoung felt the vibrations from his phone. Jinyoung who grabbed it was confused while raising his eyebrows. "Who called you, Jinyoungie?" Mark's voice made Jinyoung turn around.

"My classmate. It's strange that he immediately called instead of sending me a message."

"Just pick up." Said Jackson as he now moved toward Jaebum sitting. Jinyoung who agreed was finally grateful and went to the door.

"Hello? Hey, don't you usually- "

"Be careful, JINYOUNG! He is going there!"

All were surprised when they heard screams across. Everyone in the club room stopped their activities, and at the same time Jinyoung was about to open the door.

"He? Who do you mean?"

"The two guys who are rumored!" Jinyoung raised his eyebrows.

"What's wrong with them?"

"They will take you from there and get you out of the club!" Jinyoung could only frown confused.

"What do you mean-"

The sound of the club door opening forcefully surprised Jinyoung and the others. Two figures with big smiles on their faces, one tall and one that doesn't look like a Korean, jumps in and drops Jinyoung.

"JINYOUNG!!"

Those who wanted to release Jinyoung from the clutches of the two students who came crashing also showed the figure of Jinyoung who was exhausted from being trapped.

"Hey! Let Jinyoung go! " Mark said in a high-pitched and angry voice that had peaked. Jackson helped him let go of the student's hands that looked long and big.

"So, this is Jaebum-hyung's lover?" They stopped.

"Ha?" Jackson's voice after the silence of the question asked.

"You guys are cute and adorable, and weak at the same time."

Now one of them looked up and looked at the two of them who were trying to catch Jinyoung.

Mark widened his eyes. "Bambam?! Don't tell me..." Mark turned his head and saw one of them, the tall student finally looked up. A wide smile of ignorance was painted on his white face. "Yugyeom-ah! It turns out you two! "

"Please ask them to come down from me right now..." Jinyoung said from under their bodies. "I can't breathe..."

"You come down!" Hearing Mark's words, finally two guys called Bambam and Yugyeom released Jinyoung. Jackson helped Jaebum's adopted brother stand up and sit on the couch.

"What do you mean by that?" Grumpy Mark was angry at both of them. But the person doesn't feel guilty at all.

"...I didn't say he was my lover; you know."

They turned and saw Jaebum finally rose from his seat. They could not see the expression on his face because it was covered in his bangs.

"Jaebum?" Mark raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"I said he's my adopted brother, can't your ears hear right?!"

Bambam and Yugyeom chuckled, when Jaebum snorted in annoyance. Jaebum approached Jinyoung. "Are you alright, Jinyoung?"

Jinyoung looked up. His white face had a slight bruise due to attacks from Bambam and Yugyeom. "It's okay ... but I didn't know that hyung already knew them ..." Jinyoung coughed. It was possible from the pressure that Yugyeom had given him that was large and high.