Im Jaebum

Jaebum taught Jinyoung how to sing after giving him good songs to be heard, which became his inspiration for making songs. Jinyoung accepted it happily, at least he knew one small thing from his adoptive brother besides their same likes. Jaebum directed Jinyoung to practice breathing, sound control, as well as the correct way of dancing.

At dinner, it happened that Jaebum's father was at home to eat together. He blinked to hear Jinyoung muttering something beside Jaebum when he sat down.

"You like to sing, Jinyoung?"

"Eh?" Jinyoung looked up to find Jaebum's father looking at him curiously.

"I hear you mumble a little." He said, allowing both of them to start eating. Jinyoung bowed his face in shame. The red hue did not escape the sight of Jaebum beside him.

"Only recently," he said as if answering his father's question. "I used to listen to songs with my sister."

"I see." Said the father, put some rice in his mouth. "Jaebum sings too, you know?"

Jinyoung turned to Jaebum who put large amounts of food in his mouth. Jinyoung widened when he saw the adoptive brother's mouth that was so wide could devour what was put into it.

Completely.

"Ng?" Jaebum was indifferent and was busy chewing on what had entered. Jinyoung just looked at him in disbelief.

"You really have a big meal, hyung."

"Yho eht thhe laest." Jaebum's father sighed softly when Jinyoung chuckled seeing his brother's behavior. Even so, Jinyoung knew what the older brother's words were.

You eat the least.

"Yes, I know." Jinyoung finally started eating his part. "I was also asked to sing with him, a few songs."

"Seriously?" Jaebum looked at his father, before nodding steadily. "Wow, I really want to hear it."

Jaebum nodded and finally swallowed his food.

"When it's done."

When finished dinner, both of them entered the room. Jaebum also requested that Jinyoung not forget to practice and also study. Although he looks like a fierce, ignorant child, Jaebum is quite diligent and is concerned with his school. He is also very focused on what he is doing now, which is making songs.

Jinyoung wondered why Jaebum had not sent his song to the entertainment agency, who knows he would have soared and all loved his songs. Even though he didn't ask, Jinyoung became busy in practicing and wanted to make the songs he would sing later with Jaebum be a good song and trace it to his friends.

"Jinyoungie," the man turned his head. "Are you still being bullied?"

Despite his sharp appearance, Jinyoung felt the warmth behind his words and the look in his eyes. There are times when Jaebum puts on an expression like a leader, there is a time when Jaebum puts on a gentle expression, as if his rough and harsh appearance is to cover himself who is quite sensitive and gentle.

Jinyoung smiled. "No. My friends also don't want anything bad to happen to me. That infirmary teacher too, every time we meet, I seem to meet my sister. " Jinyoung chuckled softly. "She told me as if lecturing me. I thought, what's my fault?"

Jaebum blinked when he saw Jinyoung chuckling. "Ah, I also often met Mark-hyung and Jackson when Jaebum-hyung was still in class or there was business before going to the club."

"You didn't call Jackson with hyung?" Jinyoung widened in surprise before touching the nape of his neck.

"I always call him that, but he seems uncomfortable and wants me to just call him Jackson. Even though he is the same age as Jaebum-hyung and Mark-hyung, Jackson is very childish."

Jaebum chuckled. "Well, that's how he is in the mood-maker of our club."

Jinyoung laughed too. "Right."

"But I'm grateful you're not bullied anymore." Jinyoung looked up. "If there's anything, you have to tell me." Jinyoung started to put on a doubtful expression. "I didn't hear rejection, Jinyoung-ah. If you don't want to bother me and the others, talk. Don't keep it buried." Jaebum touched Jinyoung's forehead. "Listen to what I say and the others."

Jinyoung smiled when Jaebum started stroking his hair.

"Unless we disagree."

"Oi."

Jaebum and Jinyoung looked at each other, the room became quiet, before finally the laughter burst. Both of them laughed, as if they were truly family, siblings, who had been together for a long time.