Chapter 3: There is Really Something Wrong with Me

Germany called every nation who laughed at Canada at the meeting. He found it impolite and bad-mannered of them to make fun of Canada just because one simple boner. He told them to go to the running field for their surprise. Germany didn't like seeing Canada down, even if he is weak.

Almost every nation came hoping the surprise will be good at the running field. Germany was wearing workout outfit, smiling at everyone. Everyone pay attention to Germany.

"I hope you got your gym clothes today because I have a special surprise for all you. Since you guys thought it was ok to pick on Canada now because he just had one simple boner, I thought you guys should run 3 miles NONSTOP."

"What?!" Everyone said.

"This is unfair!" China said.

"Yeah, so does life. And if you decided to stop running, you won't go to the dance."

"West, why you're being so serious about this? We were just messing with him!"

"Have you guys ever stop and think about what's wrong with Canada? He was invisible to the world and now he's victim of bully. Just because one boner, you guys acted like you never had a boner. I'm sure you do when you see your crush. Now I want you to hurry up and dress, you only 5 minutes to get dress. Whatever you didn't get dress up on, too damn bad. When you done dressing up, I want you immediately start run away when you leave out the shower room. Now GO!" Everyone went to the bathroom and hurry getting dress.

Everyone was running 3 miles; they wanted to go to the dance and a great time so they try to keep running 3 miles. They didn't like it but it was worth it. They wish Germany wasn't in charge with the dance. They should have known that something like this will happen to them as a punishment. Prussia wants to go to the dance but he didn't want to this. He won't let this punishment ruin his fun for that. A dance isn't worth the run. Instead, he may as well do something else. Prussia stopped running. Germany walked over to him.

"Why did you stop?"

"Because I don't care about this stupid dance, I'll do whatever I want on that day because I'm awesome! Forget this, I'm leaving!" Prussia walked to the shower room.

"Anyone else wants to join him?" Everyone started running again, avoiding being Prussia's shoes right now.

….

Canada woke up and stretches a little. He got up from bed and went to the bathroom. He took a quick shower. After the shower, he dries himself and put some clothes. Canada went back to his room and packs his bags. He doesn't know how long he will be staying there but maybe longer than 1 day. Canada actually wants to know what's going on with him.

"Maybe I can go and check the library really quick before I can go." Canada grabbed his wallet and put it in his pants pocket. He also grabbed his phone and put it in there too. He left the house and quickly went to the library.

He went inside the library and looked around. He never really goes to the library often, so he didn't know much where is where. Canada went up to the librarian. The librarian looked at Canada.

"How can I help you, sir?"

"Oh, I was wondering…do you have books like…um…people doing something unnatural or something like that?"

"Oh yeah, I'll show you where they are at." The librarian got up and walks over where the books he was talking about. Canada followed the librarian to the books. The librarian stopped walking and shows the books.

"Here are the books, you were talking about. If you looking for something like magic then just come over my desk and I'll show you." Canada nodded.