Chapter 588: Nalan's Provocation

He turned his head and saw the indifferent look on He Xi's face, with a low cough, he walked over and said, "That, thank...thank you!"

He Xi glanced at him with a cold look, "The Feng Family and I already have animosity. I didn't do it to help you. Thanks for what?"

"You--!" Xia Yi Chen thanked him out of kindness, but hearing He Xi's cold reply, he instantly became angry.

But looking at the boy's beautiful face cold like an ice sculpture, he couldn't say anything terrible.

After all, if it weren't for this man, he would have been humiliated by Feng Yun Hai today.

Xia Yi Chen did not reply, but Nalan Zi Yun, was walking close to him, suddenly became furious, "Young Master Xi, what do you mean? Second Brother is thanking you kindly. Even if you don't appreciate it, why are you so arrogant?

"Don't you know that those who cultivate immortals ought to be generous? You want us to refuse the help, don't you think you are too selfish and cold?"

He Xi sneered and looked at Nalan Zi Yun with cold and sharp eyes.

Her cheap "brother" is really interesting. Each word sounded innocent, but the words spoken implied provocation and irony. This...this is the true Nalan Zi Yun.

Nalan Zi Yun's words were full of anger and thought he would gain Xia Yi Chen's approval.

However, Xia Yi Chen glared at him and said coldly, "Who wants you to run your mouth? You can leave while He Xi and I have a conversation."

Nalan Zi Yun's expression froze, and the hands by his side clenched into fists. As he lowered his head, a dark glint flashed across his eyes.

Xia Yi Chen didn't care about Nalan Zi Yun, but instead only stared at He Xi. He suddenly took out the searched storage bags and passed it, "For you!"

He Xi raised an eyebrow and looked at him with a puzzled expression.

Xia Yi Chen looked uneasy and tried to explain in a cold tone, "Feng Yun Hai was defeated by you. This is the internal pills and magical weapons I found from him. All for you."

He also added, "My brother took the other people's storage bags, and I not will take it back. I have collected all of them for you. I...I don't want to take advantage of you!"

He Xi looked at the proud young man and thought he was a funny character.

Xia Yi Chen, a kid who treats himself as a foe, can still think of not taking advantage of her. It seems that the kid's heart is not bad.

Xia Yi Chen noticed that He Xi had not spoken, but her phoenix eyes seemed to be smiling. She was obviously good looking, but her expression was arrogant and irritating.

He shoved the storage bag into He Xi's hands and said coldly, "There is no rule that you cannot kill people once they break into Broken Soul Mountain. You should be careful of the Feng Family's revenge when you get back. Don't let others know we were involved with you."

Regardless of He Xi's response, he quickly gathered the disciples of the Seven Star Palace to leave.

It wasn't until Xia Yi Chen and the others left that He Xi looked at Feng Yun Hai.

Feng Yun Hai's gloomy eyes had did not look at Xia Yi Chen and the others but instead remained on Ouyang Haoxuan.

His mouth twisted to a vicious sneer.

There wasn't much time until the end of the hunting contest. Once he gets out, as long as he tells the young master and the white law enforcement the whereabouts of Ouyang Haoxuan, he believes that he would be credited. 

He Xi's eyes were cold. From her wrist, a nearly colorless and tasteless smoke wrapped around Feng Yun Hai and the others.