Chapter 527: Help!

They didn't know if it was because their group was so fierce that every magical beast felt threatened. These days, almost no magical beasts appeared in front of them.

Dandan had not eaten fresh magical beast meat for three consecutive days and felt very unhappy.

Suddenly, Dandan's eyes spotted a strange shaped magical beast not too far ahead.

The most important thing was that this magical beast's body was similar to his, and there was no strong spiritual force emitting from it.

Dandan immediately became excited. Although he followed Little Purple and Longlong to fight every day, as soon as those beasts appeared, he was frightened to death, so he dared not rush to fight it at all. At best, he could only cheer on the side.

Dandan thinks that he is the best of all mother's children. Since Mother is so powerful, how can he be so useless?

So even though Dandan's stomach has been round these days, there is still a little sadness in his heart -- He also wanted to fight magical beasts so Mother can see!

He doesn't dare to fight the big magical beasts, but if a little beast appeared to fight him. He wanted to show off!

So when Dandan sees this strangely shaped beast, he became very excited.

A small animal that did not have a powerful spiritual pressure; it was tailored for him!

Dandan pointed at He Xi and Little Golden Dragon, who were meditating with their eyes closed, but instead of waking them, he snickered twice and approached the little beast secretly.

When he was only two steps away from the little beast, Dandan jumped up from the ground in excitement and rushed forward, "Caught you--!"

But unexpectedly, the scene where the little beast was struggling and dying did not appear.

Dandan heard a "pop" sound and dropped face-first to the ground. The sore pig's nose and mouth were wrinkled together. 

Dandan turned around and saw, a short distance away, a pair of small green bean-like eyes looking straight at him. Dandan's flattened nose was still upright as if encountering something that made him extremely excited.

Dandan reluctantly muttered, "I can't even catch such a small magical beast!"

With that said, he was about to pounce on the little beast, but before he could move, the little beast sprang up suddenly and rushed towards him.

Suddenly caught off guard, Dandantried to run but was overwhelmed by the little beast. His feet went up to the sky, screaming, "Mother, help! Dandan is being eatten...wu wu wu..."

However, Dandan did not expect the little beast not to eat him, but instead crawled on to his body and stuck its tongue out to lick his face and neck.

Dandan was stunned and didn't respond for a second. He cried out "wah" and pushed the little beast off and ran towards the direction of He Xi.

He Xi was awakened by the cries of Dandan for help and quickly stood up.

She saw Dandan rush to her on all fours at his fastest speed while crying.

Behind Dandan followed a similar short-legged magical beast, puffing white gas from its mouth, and a pair of small mung bean-shaped eyes that were particularly shiny.

The speed of Dandan was extremely fast, like lightning, but this little beast was faster than Dandan.

Before Dandan was able to reach He Xi, the beast leaped and tackled Dandan to the ground.

He Xi's face changed, and the sword in her hand began to rise, but then she was stunned by the scene in front of her.

He Xi saw that after the little magical beast caught up with Dandan, instead of biting the egg, it was crawled on top of Dandan, sticking out a big sticky tongue and constantly licking him.