ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ

y/n's pov:
i giggled at the ship edits of alex and i as i scrolled through them. liking a couple, i liked them because they didn't have to mean they shipped us as a couple. it could be a friendship. and alex was a close friend. i smiled as i closed my phone, i played with mattia's hair as he laid on my lap. minutes later my phone began to blow up making me furrow my brows.

"who's texting you?" mattia curiously asked, "nobody it's instagram.. i think i got on tiktok room" i mumbled as he grabbed his phone from his back pocket. we both went on tiktok room, it was a picture of all the edits i liked about alex and i. the caption said.

"oops, y/n caught red handed liking ship edits about #blesiv and her.. #baewatch?"

i rolled my eyes sighing, i quickly commented that we were just friends and that i thought the edits were cute. mattia furrowed his brows getting up. he began to scroll through the edits. "why the fuck are they shipping you with alex?" he groaned annoyingly. i shrugged. "do they not know you're dating me?" he asked me looking up.

"we haven't announced it baby" i chuckled, "i know but still, we've given them hints" he said making me bite my lip nervously. "do you ship him with you?" he mumbled looking at the video. "what! no mattia! i'm with you" i said grabbing his face making him look up to me. "well yeah but everyone seems to like you better with him" he said. being insecure.

"baby" i said making him sigh, of course he's insecure. "what" he said scratching his neck. "i love you" i whispered. "i just-i don't want them shipping you with someone else because you're only meant for me" he said grabbing my waist sitting me on his lap. i smiled placing my lips on his. he moved his lips grabbing my hips making me push him onto the bed.