ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ

-meeting mattias mom side of the family; i'll be doing this in spanish cause i don't know italian 😩.-

y/n's pov:
"im just so nervous" i giggled as mattia chuckled, "it'll be okay angel. if my mom loves you so will they" he said as he attempted to calm me down. "yeah you're right" i smiled as we pulled up to the big house. "good thing you've been teaching me spanish cause i don't understand shit they say" he laughed as i laugh with him.

he walks over to me opening my door as i hopped off his jeep. we walked to the front door as mattia knocked. seconds later a small girl opened the door. "tia" she squealed running to him pulling him into a hug. he smiled as he hugged her tightly. "this is my girlfriend y/n" mattia said .

before i could respond the girl jumped in my arms, i smiled as i hugged her back. "mattia! " a womanly voice yelled as we both looked up while the little girl released me. "hey nana " he said as he walked to the old lady. she pulled him into a hug as she looked over to me. "bueno no me habías dicho que ibas a traer a tu muchacha " the lady said as i smiled.

"hola soy marla" she said greeted me into a hug as i looked over to mattia. he smiled widely as he looked at us. "hola mucho gustó soy y/n. novia de mattia" i said as she squealed. "hablas español!" she said as i nodded giggling. "ya me encantas cien veces más! " she said as my heart felt welcomed for the first time.

we walked into the room as more and more people came out greeting me, overall i felt so welcomed with mattias family; i felt so loved. mattia held my hand as we walked to the living room where his cousin held his six month baby. "hey baby" i coo'd as the small green eyed baby looked to me smiling. "want to hold him?" he asked as i nodded. he passed me his baby as i held him close.

i sat down next to mattia, "i'll be back i'm going to eat is it okay?" he asked, "yeah of course" i said as he nodded smiling. the baby examined my face as he touched all over my body with his small hands. "hey watch it that's my girl!" mattia said as i smiled. the baby giggled as he laid his head on my chest.

"quite comfortable right? i like to sleep there too" mattia said as my stomach jumped with joy. the baby laughed with us as mattia stared at me. "i think i've officially found who i want to have my children with" he whispered in my ear as my heart melted with love. "i love you babygirl" he whispered as he kissed me.

the baby began to cry as i pulled away, just as i pulled away he stopped crying. i laughed softly, "hey!" mattia said to the baby. "she's mine!" mattia said as the baby giggled grabbing my face putting it to his.