ʙᴏᴛʜ

y/n's pov;
"i just like you guys both" he mumbled as i furrowed my brows. "you want us both?" i laughed as he stared at me. "i didn't mean for this. but i just began to hang out with her and i fell?" he said acting like it wasn't bad. mattia my boyfriend, was just explaining that he wanted me and my friend.

"after everything, all these years together. i gave my everything to you. i was here when your parents kicked you out. i was here when your friends didn't want you; i was here when nobody wanted you mattia" i said getting angry. how could he.

"while she just sat there, you fell for her while she didn't do shit." i spat. "i just-" he said looking down to his hands. "i like you more " he said as i shook my head chuckling. "we're not fucking 16 anymore mattia. we are 19" i said. "don't you understand" i sighed as i laid back.

i was upset for wasting my time on him. "i want you because you're so gorgeous and you make me so happy, just seeing you makes me feel better. you're my home" he said taking my hand making me melt. "but her, she's always on my mind" he mumbled as i pulled my hand away

"keep her then, cause you're not having us both" i laughed as he pouted. "if you really loved me you would've not fell for her" i said. he groaned frustrated. "you're not the victim here shut the fuck up" i said standing up. i walked to our room, well his room now. he followed

i began to pack my bags. "wait" he said pulling my stuff out. "what " i sighed. i didn't cry in front of him. i couldn't. "i want you here" he said as i shook my head. "i'm sorry mattia. you could have her" i said grabbing the stuff i needed the most. he shook his head reaching for me. i pulled away walking downstairs and out the door.

sorry if this was too plain. give me ideas.