sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs, ᴘᴛ.𝟸

pt.2 to soulmates.
y/n's pov:
"mattia the food is ready" i yelled out for him as he came downstairs. he came to me kissing my lips quickly sitting down. it's been a couple months since we were assigned soulmates. and everything was going good. i missed kai so much. but mattia wasn't so bad. at first he was a cocky whore thinking everything was about him

but then se began to get used to each other and i really like him. i mean im forced to. but i don't mind it. "how was work babes?" i asked him, yeah we call each other nicknames lol. "it's was good, missed you though" he smiled eating the waffle i made. "did you see kai" i mumbled as he looked at me. he gulped, "well yeah but he doesn't ask about you anymore" he said

"oh" i whispered, he sighed as he looked down. "so you don't love me yet?" he asked as my heart hurt. "mattia." i sighed reaching for his hand. "well i do like you. it's just it's hard . but yes i do" i said as he put on a fake smile. "so how's the baby doing?" he asked as i looked down to my small tummy forming. "he's doing okay" i smiled rubbing it.

i sat on his lap as he reached over to me, he hugged me tightly, "i'm so sorry things are going this way." he said meaning to us being forced together and having a baby at 18. "but i don't regret this. i love you. and i love this new life" he whispered.

"i do too baby" i said, i really did like him, but i just wished we could've met regularly. his phone began to ring as i looked over to the caller id. my eyebrows furrowed. julia, his ex girlfriend was calling. "is that your ex?" i asked. "uh yeah" he said scratching his neck. "you still talk to her??" i asked getting mad. i got up from his lap as he pulled me down.

"baby yeah but i mean we're together" he said meaning him and i. "okay and that doesn't matter. you still talk to your ex!" i said. "what if i said i still talked to kai" i said as he clenched his jaw. "you better not" he said. "well block her and tell you don't want her anymore " i said as he sighed.

"we're forced together mattia. i'm having your kid and you are still with her?" i said. "i don't want her tho but she wants me. i only want you and my baby" he said kissing my stomach. "yeah it sure looks like it" i said pushing him away walking upstairs.

this was asked for way too much. lowkey wanna do a book about this. buttt i have so many other books coming up. about mattia👀
march 1st mark your calendars