botw ♡ Wet / Link

CW: DOM! LINK / EXHIBITIONISM / DIRTY TALK

PT.1
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Reader POV
After spending more than at least 3,000 rupees, Link and I happily start to make our way out of Kakariko Village, wearing our new set of armor. Link and I each bought a Stealth Set, and well, it was...
interesting.
It was very skin tight, but the use of the set was another level of interesting, so we purchased the armor to try out anyway. We've gathered enough money along the way, anyhow.
So, why not?
The set was a mask, chest guard, and tights, all together coming to 1,800 each for both sets.
The mask was a simple dark blue cover over our mouth and nose. The chest guard was both a light and dark blue with a red sheikah eye on the chest. Then there were cloth wraps around the forearms and brown and gold pieces of shield material around the shoulders. Link also had a cute grey scarf wrapped around his neck.
Then lastly, the tights.
The tights were mostly dark blue and had the same shield material set as gear around the shoulders for the shin guards, with another sheikah eye molded into the guards.
I also noticed that Links long hair was tied into a bun, with two maroon colored sticks holding it in place.
It was absolutely adorable.
I had sticks held into my hair as well, with the hairstyle I previously had, though.
Our outfits weren't very different from each other's, mine was just obviously made for a female body.
The armor was comfortable, for the most part, but just very snug.
I'm pulled out from my thoughts as I feel a drop of water on my head. Me and Link are close to the entrance of the town as we continue walking, now having to deal with rain though.
"Link...it's raining..." I groan, through the mask. Although then, I pull it down to talk easier.
"Liiink...iiits raaaining" he imitates me, using a high pitched voice as if it were mine to tease me. I turn my head towards him as he's already pulling down his mask, and smirking at me, fully aware of what he's doing. I grin back at him, holding back a laugh. I stand up straight and give him a slight shove.
"I don't sound like that, you ass-wipe!" I say to him.
"I dooon't souuund like thaaat, you ass-wiiipe!" He imitates again back at me, this time giving me a shove with his arm, but harder.
"hey!"
I gasp as I feel myself stumble backwards.
Then, since it was raining and the ground was very slick, I slipped backwards and fell right into a pond.
Right at the heart of the village, there was a small pond where a walkway leading to a Goddess Statue was.
Yeah...that's what I fell into.
I kick my way back up to the surface, and hear Link hysterically laughing.
"you idiot!" I yell.
I manage to then pull myself out, without Links help of course as he's still on the ground laughing.
"fuck...now i'm all wet and it's cold-"
oh...fuck.
The set was tight before,
but now it feels completely suffocating. Being soaked makes the whole armor clingier than ever. Then I look down and notice something else from being cold.
My nipples were fully erect and of course had to be completely noticeable through the outfit. My face turns a dark red, as I then look up and see Link wasn't laughing anymore, but instead he was staring with a dark red face. The state of having the armor completely hugging my body, showing every curve and deviated part of myself, and Link was staring, made me overly flustered.
The way he looked at me, though, I couldn't help but feel just a bit turned on.
"S-see what you did..." I huff, placing my hands on my hips, pretending to be the least bit concerned. Me and Link make eye contact again as he stands up.
He doesn't take his eyes off of me, as he starts slowly walking my way. He gets only about a foot in front of me, as the only noise being heard is the rain beating down, continuing to soak me, and Link now too.
Then Link smirks as he speaks up,
"yeah...clearly..."
He bites his lip, still eyeing me.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
PT.2
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Reader POV
I start to tremble, not just from the cold, but because of how Link continues to stare at me. It made me feel so aroused, my body writhing.
"L-link...we should probably-" I try to imply seeking shelter, but instead he raises a finger up to my lips, stopping my words. he hushes me, as he brings his other hand slowly to my hip, and the hand that was near my mouth trails it's way down to my chest. Links hand hovers over my left breast, with my nipple still erect. I look at his face, as I watch him pay close attention to what he's doing to me. Then he brings his face down close to my breast, and starts blowing directly onto my nipple.
I instantly jerk my hips forward and moan, bringing my hand up to lay on Link's shoulder. He hums and says,
"oh...you like that?", as he brings his thumb up to draw circles around my nipple.
This makes me lightly moan again and bite my lip.
"f-fuck...Link...what are you doing?"
He harshly gropes my breast this time, as I feel his hand still grazing my nipple. Then he looks up at me, as we make eye contact again. I feel the butterflies in my stomach go completely insane, as i've never seen Link give me this type of look before. It just made me want more.
"i'm playing with your beautiful body,
y/n, that's what i'm doing...Unless, you would like me to stop?"
He brings his face closer to my face, as it turns red.
The rain is still heavily pouring over our heads, as I see the droplets running down Links gorgeous face and his icy eyes watch mine. Then I look down to see that he is, in fact, soaked as well from the rain. I can see every curve on him now, as his armor also hugs tightly on his toned body, already hard himself.
I sigh and look back up into his eyes again, as he then brings both his hands to my hips and pulls me into him. I moan out again at the feeling of being against him in such a state. Then he says,
"well?", waiting for my response to his previous question.
My answer was no, obviously, I did not want him to stop.
So, I wrap my arms around his neck and lean in to kiss him. Before I could even bring myself close enough to kiss him first, he smashes his lips on mine. I instantly moan into the kiss as he brings his hands back up to my breasts. This time he takes his thumbs and runs circles on both my nipples, making me moan into his mouth.
After a couple of seconds, he breaks the kiss and looks at me. Then he pulls me over to the tree next to the pond we were still standing near, and pushes me up against it. I moan again as I feel Link bring his hand down to my inner thigh. He has his other hand against the tree next to my head, and he brings his face to my neck. He starts kissing up and down my neck through the stealth fabric hungrily, as I quietly moan.
Then he moves his hand to feel my pussy through the set.
"f-fuck-!"
"looks like the rain isn't the only thing making you wet...hm? am I doing this to you..?" He says, as he rubs harder.
"y-yes...fuck, please..." I beg.
Then, I suddenly remember that we are literally in the middle of Kakiriko Village.
"L-link, you do know-!...we're still in the middle of-!"
"-the rain is keeping everyone inside. but if not, let them watch" He says, as he then swiftly pulls down the tights to my set.
"L-link!"
I was surprised at his dominance, just how quick he wanted things to go at the moment.
...And how easily he pulled down those clingy tights!
I didn't really want to argue though, I wanted him just as bad at this point I didn't think I could wait either.
I feel him rub my cunt, then quickly insert a finger, and another as he curls them against my walls. I look up at his face and see that he's already looking at me. I gasp, and moan, both from the feeling of his fingers inside of me and that he's watching my facial expressions as he's doing this too. There's just something about the way he looks at me as he does it. The eye contact.
He bites his lip, not taking his eyes off me, obviously loving the expressions and noises im making.
"L-link, i'm-!" I feel myself already becoming close, so he goes faster, curling his fingers.
"you like this? you like feeling me inside you?"
Just the way he spoke as he did these things to me, it drove me crazy. I felt myself almost ready to burst, as he then brings his face to my ear.
"just wait, y/n" he whispers.
Knowing what he meant, I whimper and say,
"no! Link, I-I can't-!", as I then finish all on his fingers.
I moan and pant as he pulls them out, licking them clean seductively. I start rolling my hips again out of instinct from arousel and wanting,
no, needing more.
"Link, please...fuck-!"
"-fuck you? no problem"
He instantly pushes himself against me as he brings his hands down to my bottom and lifts me up against the tree. He slides his tights down enough to pull out his cock, then rubs his tip against my clit. He looks up at me and kisses me once again. I put my arms around his neck, then feel him slowly sliding inside me. I jerk my hips forward causing his full length to push in me, making us break the kiss and gasp at the same time. He instantly starts moving and I moan loudly.
"y/n...so t-tight..." He moans out.
I throw my head back against the tree that we're still leaning against and simply enjoy the pure bliss at the moment, not giving a care in the world about anything else around me at this point. He keeps going faster and faster, as I wonder how me falling into a pond, caused him to be fucking me sensless against a tree in the middle of Kakariko. But with as good as he is, I wasn't complaining. In fact, i've wanted this for so long, I didn't even care.
I pick my head back up to take a good look at Link. He had his eyes closed as he continues to thrust, and his facial expressions are so irresistible, along with his noises too. I couldn't help myself as I bring my hands to the side of his face and force him to look at me, feeling myself coming close for the second time.
"Link, i'm close again!"
He takes note of this and brings his hands up to feel my breasts again. As he continues to go faster, he also starts to feel around my nipples once more. He pinches and rubs at them, knowing that it's always a turn on.
I let out a loud moan as I finally release for the second time, and just as he is about to, he pulls himself out and his own liquid spills down his cock, as mine drips down my leg.
"oh...fuck" I say, letting myself slide down to the ground and leaning my head against the tree. I feel the rain still pouring down, as I look over at Link to see him pulling his tights back up quickly, and I figure I should do the same. He tucks himself into his bottoms as best he could at the moment, while I'd just have to wait to wash myself up. You'd think the pouring rain was enough, as it was still coming down heavily.
Anyway, for some odd reason, what had just happened really clicked into my mind. So then I ask,
"Link...did we just-?"
"-yes" He quickly responds.
I look up at him, as he then bends down in front of me. He looks into my eyes, knowing i'm going to speak again.
"In the middle of-?"
"-yes"
He quickly responds, again.
I look down and process for a moment.
"Hey, if that's what I get after teasing you-"
Link starts, cutting me from my thoughts.
He stands up, helping me do the same. Then I look at him as he finishes what he's saying.
"-I guess I should tease you more often"
He smirks at me.
My face instantly turns red again, and I playfully glare at him.
"why, you little-!"
Then I bring my hands up to his shoulders and shove him backwards into the pond I fell into earlier.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・