Inside The Museum

As we went from room to room, I couldn't help but feel the presence of a small child holding on to my hand. Maybe I was reading too much into it. Inside of Bella Lugosi's mirror, there was a small, beautiful little boy standing beside me.  I blinked and he was gone. Again, maybe this was just in my head.

While being locked inside of Peggy's room, I stood right in front of her in the crowd.
"Hello Peggy." We all greeted.
I decided to be brave.
"Peggy, do you have anything you would like to say to me?" I questioned.
"Boy...Baby..."
That's strange, but time was up and we couldn't stay any longer.
"Good bye Peggy." We all said.
The door shut behind us, what the hell was the doll talking about?
***************************************************************************

I fainted in Kavorkian's room. Yeah, out cold. I don't know what came over to me but I was out like I light. I awoke with two Zak's standing over the top of me before I regained focus and there was only one.
"Are you okay? You fainted." He told me.
I looked around.
"Yeah, Yeah. Im fine. Thanks." I said.
I swear that ghost loving man smirked at me but maybe I was still in and out of consciousness.
Zak looked at the tour guide, "Im thinking I may take Evelyn for some fresh air. This room is too musty for her to recover."
The tour guide shook her head and again, he took my hand and escorted me out.
We went to the basement. We were told by the guide earlier that no-one else but Zak was allowed down there. This wasn't getting fresh air?