"Huh?"

"Your old family I mean. The squad you had before...before you came here," Todoroki clarified. "I saw it, you were on the news years ago."

You chuckled, running a hair through your (H/C) hair, your mind was thinking of their grinning faces. All of them looking so innocent, like normal people. Ones who didn't kill. Ones who didn't murder.

"Always, I'm always missing them. Sometimes just not as much, sometimes more. I want to see them, I want to see how much they've changed without that gloomy environment," You sighed with a small smile, imagining them in the States, living a happy life without worrying about running and hiding.

"They're your family..," you heard him sadly mumble to himself.

"Of course they are, but you guys are just as much as they fucking are," you smiled, putting a hand on his shoulders. Todoroki was a good few inches taller.

"Alright," He gave you a soft smile back. "I'll put the pot away."

You nodded, watching bi-colored hair boy walk over to Midoriya, striking up a conversation with him. Smiling, you noticed that Todoroki had opened up more to the class...just like you had.

"Yo, Shortie! What are you doing?! Slacking off?!" Bakugou shouted to you as you rolled her eyes, walking about over to him.

His face held a smirk and his eyes filled with mischief. Even if other people found it scary or intimidating, you found it kind of adorable and funny to look at.

"I can't believe I have a fucking crush on you," She thought.

"Are you crying, Katsu?" You asked, tilting your head to one side, staring at his teary and red eyes. He looked taken back as he wiped his eyes with his arm.

"Hell no! I'm just cutting onions idiot."

You laughed, bring music to his ears, walking up to him, you used your thumb and wiped the clear teardrop off of his cheek. It really didn't fit him when he was crying. He was suppose to be the one who scolds you for crying.

"But you're still crying, crying is crying. You can't deny," You shrugged, watching him trying to blink the tears away by staring at the sky.

You wondered why you fell for him out of everybody else. Maybe it was his egotistical behavior, his competitiveness, or how he's able to handle emotions a crap ton better than you, yourself can.

Or it was his physical appearance. His spiky, yet, soft, ash blonde hair, his determined crimson eyes, his well-built body, or his stupid-looking smirks and weirdly comforting rare smiles. For whatever reason, he made her heart beat hard and fast.

The closest thing she experienced before to this feeling was adrenaline, the 'Fight or Flight' feeling. But something about this mysterious feeling was different from a adrenaline filled heart.

"Oh my god, shut the fuck up. I'm going to wash my eyes out," he muttered, sniffing from the onions.

You chuckled, watching the boy run to a makeshift sink meters away. 

"Sooo..," Urakaka and Mina appeared by your side, their arms around your neck. Mina smirked. "Is there something that's going on that is making you make those eyes at Bakugou...?"

"No..," you shook your head. "There's nothing going on."

"If you say so," Urakaka smiled.

The two girls went back to their own stations shortly after Bakugou finished rinsing off his hands and face.

"You look like a little girl that just got reject by her crush," you bluntly stated at the ash blonde.

"Why you little-!" He shouted, sprinting after you as you ran away, laughing. You couldn't help but tease him because of his over the top reactions.