Chapter 6

You are now at the docks and see the others there waiting for you.

Y/n Windle: Alright ladies, I want us to hit them hard and fast.

All: Yes sir.

You, Iron Blood, and the Sakura Empire then set sail to engage the enemy.

Y/n Windle: Who are we fighting?

Z-46: The Royal Navy, Commander Windle.

Y/n Windle: Thank you.

Y/n Windle: How many targets?

Z-46: 6, Queen Elizabeth, Hood, Amazon(AMAZON PRIME), Prince of Whales, Ark Royal, and Unicorn.

Y/n Windle: Unicorn?

Z-46: I know, the name shocked me to at first.

Z-46: She is an aircraft carrier and Ark Royal is to.

Z-46: Queen Elizabeth, Prince of Whales, and Hood are battleships.

Z-46: And Amazon is a destroyer.

Y/n Windle: Okay, so, Z-46, I want you to engage Amazon, Graf Zeppelin, engage Ark Royal, Akagi, engage Ark Royal with Graf Zeppelin, Tirpitz and Bismarck, engage the Queen, Soryu and Hiryu, engage any aircraft they send up, Amagi, engage Prince of Whales, and Admiral Hipper, I need you to engage Uniorn.

All: Yes sir.

Y/n Windle: Admiral Hipper?

Admiral Hipper: Yes sir?

Y/n Windle: Can you try and distract Unicorn?

Admiral Hipper: Why?

Y/n Windle: I want to take one prisoner, so that way they don't see me as a monster.

Admiral Hipper: Yes sir.

Y/n Windle: Thank you.

Y/n Windle: Alright, carriers launch your aircraft now, its better to do so now than later.

All aircraft carriers: Yes sir.

They then launch all but 1/3rd of their planes into the sky.

Y/n Windle: FIRE AT WILL!!!!!

They all proceed to open fire on their targets you assigned them, almost all their shells hit their mark.

Y/n Windle: Nice firing girls!!

Y/n Windle: Enemy aircraft airborne, Soryu, Hiryu, now!

Soryu: Yes sir.

Hiryu: Yes sir.

Y/n Windle: Remember Hipper, only distract Unicorn.

Admiral Hipper: Yes sir.

The battle then begins to intensify. Gun fire exploding around as they exchange shots at each other. Mean while, your guns and anti-aircraft guns are being manned by your crew on board.

Y/n Windle: Change speed from 3/4th's to full, please and thank you.

Officer down below: Yes sir.

Officer down below change speed to full, now, Los Los Los.( Go Go Go).

Your ship is now sailing at full speed.

Y/n Windle: Admiral Hipper, how much more time can you buy me?

Admiral Hipper: About 5 minutes, she has damage 1 of my main guns, left torpedo tube, and 3 secondary batteries sir.

Y/n Windle: Understood Admiral Hipper.

You then turn your ship starboard and prepare your boots. ( Your boots let you move on water, German Engineering at it's finest). When Unicorn isn't looking at you, then jump on to the water and sneak up on her from afar until you are so close to her, even if she hers you, there isn't anything she can done to stop you from taking her sword point. You then, sprint at her, grab her, spin her around, and inject her with a type of medicine that puts her to sleep. You grab her plushy, and place your katana blade at her throat.

Y/n Windle: Oi, if any of you Brits fire one more shot, Unicorn dies!!!!!

Queen Elizabeth: **gasp**, UNICORN!!!!

All of them then aim at you.

Y/n Windle: Go ahead and fire, even if she doesn't get hit by the shells, the explosions and shrapnel will be enough to kill her.

Y/n Windle: If wish to see her again, then retreat all the way back to Britain, but if you give chase, then I will have to kill.

Y/n Windle: And nobody wants to witness a child have her throat slit.

Queen Elizabeth: Fine, but how long are you going to hold her?

Y/n Windle: At most, one week.

Queen Elizabeth: But, if you harm her, then I am going to kill you.

Y/n Windle: Relax Elizabeth, I am only taking her prisoner to show you and your allies that I am not a monster.

Queen Elizabeth: Retreat and don't give chase while their backs are turned.

All( minus Amazon): Yes my queen.

Just before you were about to surprise Unicorn from behind:

Amazon: Is this all a Z model destroyer can do , just run and run while firing blindly?

Amazon: So weak!!!

An angry Z-46: I AM NOT A WEAKLING!!!!!!

She then fires all of guns and her anti-aircraft guns at Amazon.

Amazon: AAHHHHHHHHHHH. (one of pain).

Z-46: TAKE THIS YOU COCKY BRIT.

She then unleashes all of her torpedoes at Amazon. Amazon is hit by all of them.

Amazon: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. (one of extreme pain).

Amazon then collapsed and begins to slowly sink.

Back to present

Prince of Whales: Don't worry Amazon, I will get revenge sooner or later for you.

They then retreat.

You then leash your sword and lift Unicorn and career her like a dad does with a sleeping child.

Y/n Windle: We should return to base before they come back a much larger force.

All: Yes sir.

(THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 6, AND AS ALWAYS, I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY YOUR DAY. I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, GOOD BYE.)