Chapter 5

Short recap: In the last chapter, Hipper's sister (Prinz Eugen) placed her next to you on the couch while you were asleep.

Present

Admiral Hipper is still currently asleep next to you. Bismarck then comes in to check up on you, but she notices that the lights are off.

BISMARCK'S P.O.V.

Bismarck: I decided to see how the commander was doing, but when I went in to his office, the lights were off.

Bismarck: So, I turn on a lamp in the back, and then I see Admiral Hipper sleeping next to the commander.

Bismarck: I then see Hipper's face, and I think to myself" I have never seen Hipper with such a cute face before".

So, I then wake up the commander slowly, for as to not wake up Hipper, because she will most likely yell if she sees who she is sleeping with.

END OF BISMARCK'S P.O.V.

You feel someone shaking you slowly, so you then start to wake up. You then shoot up, but Bismarck stops you and tells you not to move. 

Y/n Windle: I feel extra heat on my right side and then look to the right, and freeze when I see who is sleeping next to me.

You look back at Bismarck and say "Thank you" quietly, because no one wants to hear an angry Hipper, because her files show that she is known to become angry in the blink of an eye.

You then slowly get up and off the couch from where your feet were facing.

Y/n Windle: Well then, that is one way to wake up I guess, but why is she in my office asleep with me?

Bismarck: It was probably Prinz Eugen's doing.

Y/n Windle: Oh well, thank you for letting me know, because if you didn't, then we would be listening to an angry Hipper.

Bismarck: So, how has your first week as a commander been?

Y/n Windle: Busy, but good.

Bismarck: If you need any help, you can just ask me, okay?

Y/n Windle: Okay, thank you.

You then get dressed and put on your equipment and get to work with at your desk. At about 11:30 Am, Admiral Hipper slowly wakes up to see that she is in your office.

Y/n Windle: Guten Morgen Hipper. (Good morning Hipper).

Admiral Hipper: Why am I in your office, did you do something dirty to me?! (She says this with an angry and cautious look on her face).

Y/n Windle: I just looked at the security camera footage, and your sister walked into my office while I was asleep and placed you next to me before heading back to her dorm.

Admiral Hipperr: I am sooo going to get her back for this.

Y/n Windle: I afraid that you can't, because she is out on a recon mission for the whole week, but when she gets back, I will have a word or two with her about this matter.

Admiral Hipper: Okay, thank.

She then leaves to get dresses for the day. (Her face turned bright red when she woke up in your office, and when you told her that she slept with you that night).

Y/n Windle: I have finished my papers for the day.

Someone knocks on your door.

Y/n Windle: Come in.

The door opens.

Y/n Windle: Oh, hi Akagi.

Akagi: Commander, we have a problem.

Y/n Windle: What is it?

Akagi: We have detected enemy warships 50 miles off the coast.

Y/n Windle: (Stands up) Inform the others and ready the fleet.

Akagi: Can we join as well?

Y/n Windle: You don't have a choice ma'am?

Akagi: Thank you.

Akagi then runs off to inform the others and prepare for battle once more.

You then run off to the docks to meet the others.

(THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 5. I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, GOOD BYE.)