四つ

So my little dudes, this is the part where it gets hot! So if you don't like lemon or you are under 18, please do not read - you have been warned.

And for all the other kinky readers - HAVE FUN 🖤

Todoroki was gone now for a couple minutes. Izuku came towards your seat and stretched his arm out in front of you:

"Give me your hand, baby doll, I will now lead you to Todoroki's room."

You laid your hand into his and went through the door while Bakugou was shouting towards your direction:

"Don't have too much fun with icyhot!"

It made you nervous.

****

Izuku and you stood in front of the door. He opened the door for you.

"See you later, my doll."

There you stood in Todoroki's room while the door was closed behind you.

You saw him walking towards his big bed while he was pulling his tie down:

"Come here my love."

You still stood there like you where glued to the spot. As he noticed that you're not moving he turned towards you and came closer.

"You don't have to be shy, (Y/N)." You took a step backwards. He then again came closer and pinned you to the door between his arms.

"I missed you so much. I missed your cute face." He brushed with the back of his hand over your cheek. His face came closer and you closed your eyes. His lips were softly pressed against yours as you finally lean into the kiss. You felt his kisses got more and more needy.

You two parted as he looked at you with his heterochromatic eyes.

"My love, come into my bed." You followed him as you sat down. He crawled over your body as you laid down and kissed you. He bit your lower lip and entered your mouth with his tongue. You made out for a while, everything was quiet except for your heavy breathing.

He hummed as he looked deep onto your eyes:

"Hm baby, I wanted to this for so long." He hushed into your ear.

He continued to kiss your as he trailed them down your neck. He bit on a sweet spot, it gave you chills and a whimper left your mouth.

"I like this sound, my love." He attacked your neck with more kisses leaving hickeys and bite marks. He slowly travelled his way down to your collarbone. You felt one hand open your yukata and he brushed the fabric of it out of his way. Then his hands slowly brushed upwards the outside of your legs under your dress as your shivered under his touch. Then he undressed you completely - You were now completely naked in front of him. You tried to cover your body but he yanked your hands away.

"Don't you dare to cover the sexy body of yours." He said as he threw the dress somewhere in the room.

He grabbed his one of your breasts while licking your other sides nipple.

You arched your back at this sudden pleasurable feeling. You hand wandered into his hair and started pulling while your other hand helped him to undress. You wanted to see him naked. You wanted it more than ever - even tho you wanted it pretty often in school.