六つ

Bakugou unlocked the door and shortly after it, Shoto pushed the door open with flames on his left hand.

"Give. Her. To. Me." He said in a threatening way.

Bakugou just laughed loudly. "Hey half and half bastard, shut your mouth okay?"

You looked at the two males in front of you.

"Please, calm down." You whispered as you felt the tension in the air. As Todoroki came closer and closer to Bakugou, the ash blonde male shoved him away from him. Suddenly Shoto attacked him with his flames. The heat hit your face. You covered it with your hands but it burned so hot that you couldn't help but scream.  This wasn't your friend from school anymore - this was a monster. You had to stop him. You stretched out your hand and even tho it hurt like hell - you used your telekinesis quirk on him. Shoto immediately flew across against the wall, his flames were stopped and as you pulled your hand away again, he shattered down on a glass table. Everything was quiet now. Your sat in a corner of Bakugou's room trying to push yourself farthest away from Shoto's aggressive fire. You sat there trying to pull your legs into your body the closest possible to stay away from these people. You started crying.

"What the fuck...IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" You screamed.

They both stared at you as you wiped away your tears.

You saw someone at the door. It was Deku who rubbed his eyes and his hair was messier than usually.

"Why are you guys so loud here?" He asked with a sleepy voice. He looked around the room and then let his view fall down on you sitting in the corner. He saw that you cried.

"Wait, did you guys hurt our doll?" He asked in a worried voice. He kneeled down in front of you and took your hands. Your skin had slight burns on the arms. Then he looked at your other side and saw the light blue skin where Todoroki grasped your wrist earlier. He looked shocked.

"Todo, are you serious?!" Your heart was warm for a second as you heard Deku defending you.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier, I wanted to join!" Deku yelled as he jumped up and down.

Your eyes widened in shock. He didn't defend you. He wanted to see you suffer.

"What the the hell Deku?" You cried even louder. He turned down to you again as he caressed your cheek. Full of anger and fear you pushed him away from you, so he tumbled backwards and fell to the ground.

"Don't fucking touch me!" You got up and ran out of the room. Where should you go? You heard footsteps behind you. The three boys were following you. You ran down the stairs in panic. They ran after you.

"Hey my love, I'm sorry!" You heard Todoroki scream.

You just shook your head. The panic was the only thing that was present now. You ran against the door hoping it would break, so you could escape and live your normal life again. As you rammed against the wooden door, you heard your shoulder quietly crack and immediately felt a sharp pain in it. You screamed out in pain.

You felt that an anxiety attack washed over your mind. You screamed out again as your body slid down to the floor. You panted as you didn't know what to do, where to go, what to say. These people are not the people you used to know, they don't have a heart, they don't even have a soul anymore. You were trapped.

Then Shoto rushed towards your shattered physique. He realised that you wanted to leave, you didn't want to live with them. It hurt him. It hurt him so much that he felt an incredible rage inside his chest. He wanted someone to have by his side. He didn't want to be alone again.

As soon as he could reach out to you, he grabbed a handful of your hair and pulled you back up.

"You're such an idiot! If you want to leave us, it will be your death! When will you get that through your thick skull! You make me sick!" He hissed at you as he banged your head against the door.

You screamed out in pain.

"Oh look, she's crying." He spat as the other two behind him chuckled and laughed at you.

"Sorry my love." Todoroki said as he punched you in the face. From now on everything was black.

****

AUTHOR'S POV

Shoto felt your body sink down onto the floor. He had tears in his eyes. It felt like he would lose everything if (Y/N) would leave. The first time in awhile he felt like a human being again because of her. It felt nice being by her side and seeing her smile again. He was hurt that she wanted to leave. Extremely hurt.

"Get her out of my eyes. I don't want to see her anymore today." He looked at the other two. "Bakugou, you have to go to do some groceries today, our hostess is sick. Take her with you. Maybe she will calm down if she gets some fresh air."

The ash blonde male looked annoyed at him. "Why do I have to go to the fucking store?!"

"Because i would kill the whole humanity today." Todoroki hissed and went away.

Deku put her up and carried her upstairs to her room. Bakugou glanced at him as he laid her down.

"Watch her. I have to undo the fucking mess in my room." He said and closed the door behind him.

It was the first time that Deku was finally alone with her - even tho she was unconscious. He decided to lay down next to her in her bed for a while.

"My beautiful (Y/N)..." he said as he hovered over her face. Her nose was bleeding because of the sharp direct hit to her face earlier. He groped into the nightstand to get out a tissue and wiped the blood away.

"Much better." He stated as he looked satisfied. Deku played with her hair and grinned at her.

YOUR POV

"I wanna taste you." He whispered as buried his face into the crook of your neck. He took a deep breath of your scent and buried his teeth deep into your skin until he tasted your blood on his tongue.

"So... delicious..." he panted. He felt his own hand slowly wandering down to his pants. But with a sudden move, he backed away from you body.

"I shouldn't be doing this now. I'll wait until she's awake." He said as he took the tissue with your blood and left the room.

So this was a small chapter, but I will update in the evening today again! I have a question at you: who of the 3 is your favorite? Feel free to comment! Thank you! See you in the evening!

Ria:3

VILLAN! DEKU, BAKUGOU & TODOROKI X READER (LEMON)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें