Home...

2 days ago...
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pidge run into the lounge where the rest of the team except lance where sitting.
"Ok guys, come on you cant actually tell me that after the way lance has been acting the last few days we are actually gonna let him go on his OWN to Earth for a week!?!?" yelled pidge.

The rest of the paladins looked at eachother before shiro spoke up in his dad voice. "Ok, fine I agree with pidge. But it's not like we can follow him, I mean I am curious but dont you think that going too far?"

"No!!"shouted pidge earning themselves a glare from Hunk. Hunk looked around the others questioning faces."Ok u cant be serious I know lance is a mysterious dude but seriously we're actually thinking about this?"Hunk asked with a quiet voice. Before Allura spoke up "Yes, hunk we are because it's clear that he is hiding secrets and we wont be able to form voltron and defeat Zarkon if we all aren't honest with eachother..."

After a few moments of fighting quite loudly I might add which miraculously didnt wake lance. Keith stood up with a shout causing everyone to quiet down and turn towards him. "Ok guys hypothetically speaking if we were going to follow lance and find out what he's doing how would you suggest we even do it?"asked keith.

"I'm glad u asked" replied the smol green gremlin. " I actually created a micro drone with a camera with the same feature as the green lion which means it can stay invisible and will be nearly impossible to be found. We can use it to follow lance around during the week and I can install a flat screen so that we can see it on there like watching a film"

"Well done green paladin" Coran suddenly said."I think that we all can agree that this is the best way to make sure there is nothing wrong with my boy"

The paladins all looked at eachother silently agreeing."That solves it then, do not forget the plan team but for now we should all go rest" said shiro.