30. Billboard awards (3/4)

(Hayes POV)

The suspense to find out the best fan base was killing us. We knew we might have a pretty good chance of winning because there's a lot of us with individual fanbases.

"And the winner is... we can't believe this. But it's a tie!"

"Arianators AND Magcon Army!"

Oh shit. I was a mix of happy as fuck but now it would be awkward as hell.

We saw Ariana on the big screen looking excited but nervous too.

"Come on up!" The presenter announces.

We see Ariana getting up and we decided to get up too to avoid the awkwardness.

She reaches the stage before us and walks up smiling happily. She leaves the award on the podium and just takes the microphone.

"This one simply goes out to all of my fans. No one else! I love you guys more then you'll ever know—"
She stops and has to take a deep breathe and holds her chest.

We all look concerned but she carries on.

"You guys have got me through the hard times and I-I'll never be able to thank you enough so this ones for you guys!" She smiles standing an awkward distance away from us all.

She looked in pain but she was probably just awkward.

@CelebNews:
Ariana Mendes looks awkward as she collects shared award with Magcon. #awks!

Liked by PrincessAri, Magconboy and 100,826,839 others

@Arianator: IM SCREAMING SHE LOOKS SO MAD.
@PrincessAri: she's like 'get me off this stage'

(Ariana's POV)

I awkwardly walk over to the presenter and give him the microphone and leave the stage whilst they give their acceptance speech. I didn't want to be up there especially with Maggie glaring at me!
Not to even mention how much pain I was in. I really regret not taking those pills now. I felt so out of breathe and I still have another performance to do!

I was slightly worried but I didn't want to let anyone down. The show must go on!

Magcon were on stage still but they were leaving.
I got back to Justin and Erin and sat down awkwardly. Erin was laughing and showed me the photos of my face.

"Oh god I look so awkward and miserable" I laugh.

Magcon finish their speech and leave the stage and everyone was giggling at the awkwardness including me and Erin.

"Are you alright though?" She asks "you looked a little in pain" she added.

"My chest is tight but I'll be fine!" I smile.

"Did you take your-" Justin starts

"And now! Album of the year! We've had some great nominations this year. The nominees are:
Ariana Mendes- Fake Smile
Shawn Mendes- Illuminate
Demi Lovato- Tell me you love me
Taylor Swift- lover"

Erin smiles at me. I wanted this award so bad. Only because the entire album held such a emotional place in my heart.

"And the winner is..."

"Fake Smile by Ariana Mendes"

I feel my eyes watering up and I smiled hugely. Justin picked me up and hugged me and Erin and Matthew were going mad.

I wipe my eyes and walk up the stage still crying slightly.

I walk up to the award and take the microphone from the presenter who hugged me.

"I know I've said I've been blown away a few times tonight..: but this album means so much to me... it means s-so much!" I say holding back tears as best as I can.

"I've worked so hard on this album and it really has paid off so much. Thank you to my fans and everyone that stuck with me whilst I had my break." I smile

"And thank you to those who Inspired most of the songs on my album. As now I have one of these!" I smile holding up the award giggling. Yes I was throwing shade at magcon.

I smile and 'Fake Smile' plays from my album as I leave the stage. Erin was waiting at the bottom of the stage from me as well as Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato who came over to congratulate me.

I sit back down and there was another break and performance until top Male and female artists. I was so nervous for that.

Taylor swift was performing her new song 'you need to calm down'.

After the break the presenter comes back on stage to announce the final winners!

"Last but definitely not least we have Top female and male artist!" They smile and everyone cheers.

"And the nominees for top male artist are:
Shawn Mendes
Harry Styles
Justin Bieber
Ed Sheeran"

We all wait silently and I hold Justin's hand excitedly expecting him to be the winner.

"And the winner is.."

"Harry Styles!"

Everyone cheered but look at Justin with furrowed eyebrows.

"He's great! I'm glad he won!" Justin smiles and I shrug and we all cheer for him.

He runs up onto the stage and smiles holding his award.

"I honestly didn't expect this at all! In fact I was rooting for Bieber!" He smiles and everyone laughs.

"Thank you to my manager and my fans and of course my mum!" He smiles.

"And joining Harry on stage for the award of Top female artist....
The nominees are:
Maggie Lindemann
Demi Lovato
Ariana Mendes
Billie Eilish"

Justin rubs my hand and we all sit there nervously waiting for my name to be announced.. oops I mean the winner to be announced..

(Hayes POV)

I was really nervous for this award. I wanted Ariana to win but I had to act like I wanted Maggie to win. As much as I loved Maggie she had been down with her music lately. Ariana is still covering the top 5 places in the charts so she's got this in the bag!

"And the winner is....."

//thanks for reading part 30!
Please vote and comment
3+ comments for next part