•Chapter 21: " 'L-LIKE, KILL AND FIND' "•

Start from the beginning

"Y/N!" I stood up as Bill came into the corner of my eye and I looked towards him as he just watched the scene unfolds right in front of him.

I looked back at Y/N. Whose hands began to shine. I was struck of her abilities. It's like i've seen it before but I don't know where....

Due to this IT turned back to Y/N who look like IT is in rage with Y/N. That's where the chance I got to Bill to make him snap out of his deep stares of the scene.

"BILL! BILL! COME ON SNAP OUT OF IT!" I yelled at him as he looked towards me with his dried tears on his cheeks and puffy red nose.

I gripped his shoulders as I said...

"BILL! DON'T GIVE IN! DON'T GIVE IT WHAT IT WANTS! BE STRONG! YOU ARE TOUGHER THAT THIS!" and those words stuck with him since his blank and sad expression turned into his normal one.

Then he turn to my back as he yelled "Y/N!"

He moved towards her, with her eyes glowing white his veins glowing inside of her and her palms shining as her body is being lifted from the ground.

Yet he was stopped by IT looking towards him so he stepped back.

Then Y/N's whole body began to shine. When you see it, she was like a ball of light. Full of Hope. Strength and Love. Then she spoke to me.

"Losers, please we need you."

We?

Then I turned to Bill.

"What are you DOING!" IT yelled.

Then that's where I heard voices. Which is coming from no one's mouth. That's when I realized it was the other Losers whose talking.

'Woah! What the f*ck. What is happening.'

'What is going on?'

'Hello? Y/N is that you?'

'Wait where are you guys?'

I was so confused I look around me but they weren't there

'Wait guys where are you?' I said. Wait what? I didn't move my mouth how did I? Am I talking with my... mind?

'GUYS IT'S ME Y/N. PLEASE WE NEED YOUR HELP!'

'Sh*t! Where are y-'

Huh? Our connection suddenly has been cut off as I was snapped out of reality. I saw Y/N lying on the floor with her eyes closed as IT is in rage and is a complete madness towards us.

I took Bill's hands as I we run towards my bedroom. I pushed Bill in as I was going behind his back. But I was left shocked when the door forcefully shut by it self as I pulled the doorknob from the other side.

"BEVERLY!" he yelled from the other side.

Sh*t.. Sh*t.. Sh*t!

I looked behind my back and saw IT just in front of me as IT grabbed me by my neck.

"grr.......ackkk!" I struggled from IT's grip as I can hear Bill's struggle to open the door.

"HOLD ON!-"............... and that's what I last heard before ...

Everything went black.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I banged on the door to pry the door yet it still doesn't budge. While Beverly on the other side is twisting on the doorknob.

"HOLD ON! guh-ju-JUST HOLD ON buh-buh-BEV!" I yelled with nervousness on my voice.