Arthit smiled and said, "Thanks P'forth for the trust, and you too helped me during my hard times", forth nodded his head.

After some pregnant silence Arthit talked, "P.. hmmm ...... why P'beam said he was a ...murderer?"

Forth stopped sipping his coffee and stared Arthit with empty eyes, he said after avert his eyes from Arthit, "don't talk about this in front of beam, it's about his kidnap, it takes 3years for him to recover mentally, I think this got to do something with that though I am not sure"

Arthit nodded his head in understanding, suddenly they both went startled by David voice, "you are right Forth, it's related to his last"

Forth got shocked, "what you mean dad? Did you know about this before?" Forth asked David in disbelief and hurt.

"What you take me for? I genuinely seeing him as my son, it took me a year to find the answer of what happened to him that day" David answered to forth, he explained everything that happened that day to Beam.

Forth tears started to flow again, Arthit hugged the latter and rubbed his back.

"Let it out phi, weep as much as you want because once P'beam opens his eyes you should smile for him to show him you didn't mind whatever shit that happened to him, you should show him how strong your relationship is and it will not break by any disgusting jerk trap," Arthit assured forth with his smooth words.

After some sob Forth break free from the hug and thanked Arthit, to ease the painful mood David teased them, "Forth, what will happen if Beam finds out that you were crying in Arthit arms? Hmm.. maybe he will bang you for a year? Haha" Forth eyes goes wide with open mouth while Arthit chuckled a little.

Shortly he too teased back "don't worry dad, I am gonna blow his mind with electrifying pleasure, that he don't have a chance to flip the table. Moreover he deserved a punishment for a nonsensical talk earlier in the ambulance" now David eyes went wide with the information while Arthit mouthed 'shameless'.

Arthit felt his phone vibration so he took his phone and opened his inbox, both Forth and David watched Arthit who clenched his fist in anger, David take Arthit phone from his hand to see the message, David laughed a little loud, Forth furrowed and peak Arthit phone, it's a photo of kong and phana with a caption of 'Feeding to my love with a love' and end with a kissing emoji. Both Forth and David smiled again when Arthit said, "I am gonna remove this tower from my hospital by firing it!!"

Mia home:::

Mia and Mook served the food to Krist and Oon, Nick leaves Ice to Mook and went with Joan to Nisha house, both singto and Ice watched Oon who is narrating the story of their kidnap while eating his food, Mia and Mook hugged Oon when he started to cry.

"I thought I will not see anyone!... I was so scared...  and hungry...  granny" Oon said in the hug, after calming the little boy both ladies asked the story from krist side. He too started narrating what happened with him and beam, singto started crying when krist told them how one stab Beam.

Seeing singto cries soon all 3 kids start to cry, both Mook and Mia start to calm them with sweet words, "shhh .... stop crying my little angels ... otherwise we all will be sad .... don't worry babies we will make sure it will never happen"

After some pampering and comfort, kids all stopped their crying and finished their dinner. Mook offered them sweets and ice cream to lift their mood, when singto was about to sit near krist, the latter stood and moved to Mia lap, singto sit without showing his  dejected face.

Singto followed krist to the kitchen, the latter start to wash his bowl after emptying the remaining ice cream in the dust bin, "Krist, are you okay?" Singto asked, krist just nodded his head and left out without a word. In the night Krist went with Ice to Mook side to sleep while singto and Oon with Mia.

~~~~~~~~

After settling Beam in a room with forth, Arthit rushed to kong ward although he was tired from the travelling.  He was welcomed by a warm smile of kong who is sitting with a breakfast tray in his lap, kong placed his tray to the side and opened his arms for Arthit.

Arthit chuckled a little and run to kong embrace, soon both of them start to indulge in each other embrace with muffled sob, both said in unison, 'I missed you'.

Both smiled a little with tears, kong said while tightening his hold "I was scared, so scared...sniff ... I thought I will not see anyone again ..... I tried to fight but...I thought ...sniff.. I was going to die"

Arthit also tighten his hold before placing a kiss, he listened to kong fears while kissing his shoulders, he breaks the hug and smiled at kong, "it's alright, now you are with me...with us, your family... we will live together happily for unknown time."

Kong nodded his head with a joyful smiling, "how are you feeling?" Arthit asked kong, "I am good and glad" kong replied still keeping his dazzling smile, he said again, "last minute I was having a thought of you abandoning me like last time, I was scared what if you give up to Krist like last time, but I am glad you came for me P, I am glad you came as my P'arthit"

Arthit smiled with his dimple and hugged kong again while saying, "I will never leave you again, like I told you let's live our remaining days happily together"

Kong nodded his head,  after some words of sharing about beam and kids health Arthit asked, "you still didn't eat breakfast? Why?"

Kong smiled and replied, "I am waiting for P", Arthit chuckled and asked, "To eat with me or to eat me?"

Kong answered with a sly smile, "both my P'arthit, I want both!!". Arthit positioned himself closer to kong and grabbed kong nape while his thumb caressing kong swallowed lips and bruised cheeks.

"Really? Then what about phan—-..." kong cut Arthit by smashing their lips, it started with a soft nibbling and sucking and soon fired to turn rough and hurry, Arthit make kong lay on the bed while he went top on him.

He starts to kiss kong again while removing kong pyjama shirt button, kong moaned in the kiss, when Arthit start to suck kong skin under the jaw kong reminded him of the consequences, "P.. stop... it's ahhh...hospital... it will.... not be good... ahhh.." but Arthit mind already dancing in blind lust to care it, After all, it's his hospital so one can do anything for damning the morality.

Kong stops struggling in Arthit hold because he needs this he never will say that but he desperately wants it, so he starts to enjoy it, both didn't hear the door opening sound and got startled by thug sound, there stood a nurse with food tray, her face is blushing in embarrassment.

######