¤ 32 ¤

Chan open his eyes slowly, no one is there with him. It's only him, and the bland looking room. He felt a severe pain at his head. Chan heard steps walking into his room and turns out there's Felix and a girl.

"Uh Felix? " Chan said, slowly cause he feels very sick he turns his head to the girl standing next to Felix

"W-who?" Chan stuttered pointing at her.

"What do you mean who! She's Chaewon. Have you lost your mind? " Felix said half yelling because he thought that Chan is just playing around. "The girl I flirted with. " Felix nudges him as he whispers.

Chaewon the bowed asking Chan how is he feeling

Chaewon the bowed asking Chan how is he feeling. Chan just nod, and smile asnwering that he's fine.

"But first of all why am I here? Shouldn't I be at the office? I haven't done my work yet. " Chan said trying to get off his bed but Felix stopped him. "Chan are you for real? You just got hit by that damn crazy psycho man and you're talking about work. "

Chan rubs his nape, looking confused.

"Hit? I don't remember getting hit by anyone though—"

Felix's eyes rounded and he scratches his temple. "Stop joking around Chan this ain't a game. "

"I'm not playing around with you! "

"Could it be, memory loss? Chan you don't remember anything? "

"I do remember you. It's not memory loss. " Felix looks confused as hell as he wonder if he didn't lost his memory why didn't he know Chaewon?

"Do you know that you're married?"

Chan squinted his eyes. "I did?" Felix let out a heavy sigh and rubs his own eyes. He did got hit hard causing him to lost his memory. "Oh my,  poor y/n." Chaewon mumbled.

"Oh y/n? Why? I haven't propose to her yet. I hope she agreed to what I've asked her to do. " Chan said excitedly. Too excited.

"What? Propose? "

"Yes because I kissed her in front of the medias. Am I right? It happened, yesterday? Or am I wrong? Last week? But it did happened. She was too pretty I couldn't help but her face is in my mind all day. Felix help me I'm going crazy. " Chan said giggling but the giggle stop as he felt a slight pain while smiling too widely.