Old Game Fright

I'm a huge fanatic about things from the 2000s and 2010s. Connor doesn't seem to understand why but I don't mind. Tonight, I'm going to show him a classic game from that time.

I push Connor into my rolling chair and sit in his lap. "Are you ready to see one of the reasons why I love the 2010s?" I ask excitedly and he grins. "Of course, I'm ready to see something that makes you happy." He smiles and I feel a bit bad that this is the first thing I chose to show him from that time but since I've already brought him here and everything I can't really change my plan.

I scoot us closer to my desk in the corner of my living room and unlock my older mac computer. He smiles readily and I pat him on the head. "Now Connor, what I'm about to show you is supposed to be scary. Are you going to be okay with me playing a horror game?" He nods, determined to stay calm and keep me from falling out the chair.

I start up the first in the series of the horror games and as soon as I do I turn to Connor to see how he's fairing at the main menu. I look over his expression and he seems unamused so far. "I've heard of this game series. Five Nights at Freddy's also known as fnaf, correct?" I nod and start to play the game.

On the first night I die a few times by Bonnie the bunny and a few times by Freddy Fazbear himself because I ran out of power... The second and third nights I die a few times by Chica and then I move onto night four. On night four I die a lot by Foxy... one of the hardest to avoid in my opinion. As I get to night Five I turn to Connor after not having looked at him most of the time I'd played. I look over his face this time and by comparison to the first he looks completely different. His eyes are wide in shock and they seem to be on the verge of tears. I grimace at the fear and tears in his eyes before grabbing his face and making him look at me. "Are you alright Connor?" I question, concerned for the sweet android.

"I...I don't know honestly..." He shakes his head to dismiss any fear filled thoughts before pulling me close to him. "Can we stop playing?" I nod and giggle a bit before jumping out of his lap. "What do you want to do now? Do you wanna watch a movie to take your mind off the game?" I ask and he shrugs. I pull him up from the rolling chair and onto the couch with me. "We can watch a cute movie if you'd like?" He nods slowly and I turn the television on. I pick up the DVD of Wall-E and put it into the player. I smile and lay on the couch next to Connor, ready to watch the cutest robot movie I know of.  

So this is the last chapter guys... I'm sorry but it has to be this way... I've been putting it off for a while now but this book has been at a stalemate for a long while... i haven't been writing and i've been getting requests like crazy. Not even just for this book but for the others i have. I'm ashamed to say that i really have no more free time for wattpad or at least not as much as i used to and the free time i do have is spent reading. but the few chapters i do post are on things more recent, i get bored easily and it isn't something i could change easily plus even if i did it most likely wouldn't be put into this book in particular. my 2 newest ones have all of my attention and its an issue i've been trying to deal with. Anyways, enough with excuses! I really do hope everyone who's read these oneshots has had a good time and enjoyed themselves. If you'd like you could check out my other more recent works but i understand if you don't want to. They're pretty different than this book. But to all of you, so long, farewell, until we meet again! I hope you all stay safe and continue to love reading!