5

I sat eating a slice of pizza with Alec and Shawn, I felt uncomfortable being in the same room as Shawn. His presence just made me feel uneasy. I quickly ate and drank some soda and before I could get up, Shawn stood up.

"I'll be in my office if anyone needs me. Evelyn clean the mess up after Alec is done and before you go to bed" he says and I just nodded.

He walked out of the room and I let out a sigh, Alec looked at me and I just smiled.

"You can go to bed, I'll clean up" he says.

"It's fine-"

"You look tired, and I'll clean up. It's not a problem" he says and I smiled.

"Thank you" I say before I stood up and left the room. I went to the restroom and cleaned up before tying my hair up.

I walked down the hall and to the room I'm forced to stay in. I passed a guard on the way who just gave me a weird look. I rolled my eyes before I walked in to the bedroom.

I closed the door and took a deep breath before turning the lights off and climbing into the bed. I scooted into the middle of the bed and pulled the covers over myself.

I hated being here, I want to be free.

Before I could get sad, I closed my eyes and went to sleep.
__

My eyes snapped open the sound of a loud thud, my heart nearly jumping out of my chest. I rubbed my eyes and glanced at the clock seeing it said 2:00am.

I heard heavy footsteps out in the hall. I slid out of bed and slowly opened the door. I stepped out of the room and glanced down the hall.

A quiet gasp left my lips as one of the guards at the end of hall was on the floor. Blood pouring from the back of his head.

I could hear footsteps and then a foreign voice I've never heard before. "Where are you, Mr. Man in black" the voice says almost as if they're talking to them self.

What do I do? I don't want him to kill me?

I have to find Shawn or Alec.

I gulped before I ran straight down the hall the other way and made my way up the back staircase. I ran quickly and frantically to the office where Shawn said he would be.

I opened the door and Shawn's head snapped up quickly to look at me. "Can't you fucking knock-"

"There's someone downstairs!" I say in panic.

"What?" He asks standing up with confusion.

"There is someone downstairs, the guard that is at the end of my hall is dead. And I heard some voice down there" I quickly explained.

"Lock the door" he says and I turned to quickly lock the office door.

"Let me check security" he says typing something on the computer and I took a seat on one of the chairs. I tried to calm myself down but my body was frantically shaking.

"Calm down" he says as my leg was bouncing and I bit my bottom lip.

"I'm scared" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"There's nothing to be scared of, just don't make any noise" he says and I nodded keeping my mouth shut.

I was so surprised at how calm Shawn was acting, I hope this wasn't a normal thing because I don't think I could cope with this.

It's going to be fine, Shawn will keep this under control. I took a few deep breaths before opening my eyes, Shawn was looking straight at me.

Why is he looking at me like that?