3

SHAWN-

Alec waddled into my office and landing in his favourite seat. He stretched back and looked at me while I took my seat.

"What's up big man?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"Who's the girl?" He asks.

"Evelyn. Roger Kingston's daughter" I say and his eyes widen.

"How the fuck did you manage to kidnap her?" He exclaims and I smiled.

"Come on, of course I would be able to get her" I say and he nods.

"I don't understand how? She is Roger's only daughter you would think he has extra protection for her" he says.

"You know I get my hands on what I want, always" I smirk proudly and he nodded.

"Of course, you're the man" he says and I smiled. 

"But be careful around her, I don't want your dumbass big mouth spilling anything to her" I say and he laughs.

"Alec I'm being serious, it's not funny" I say as my anger was rising on the surface.

"She looks harmless" he says and I groaned.

"We can't trust her!" I exclaimed.

"How is she going to do anything if she's trapped here?" He asks.

"Just shut up. I mean it, don't say anything to her" I command.

"I won't say anything to her, you have my word. I would never be a snitch" He says and I smiled.

"and stop being so nice to her. She's the enemy" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"The enemy? Shawn I'm sure she doesn't want to be here anyway" he says.

"And I'm going to be nice to her, there's no reason for us to be horrible" he says.

"You're such a pussy, I don't care what you do but do not get too friendly with her" I say.

"I mean it Ashley" I say widening my eyes and he cringed.

"Ew ew ew don't say that again!" He exclaims which made me chuckle.

"Okay I won't be too friendly, I'll just be nice" he says and I nodded.

"Well you're dismissed, find out when we're meeting Charles for our import of cocaine" I say and he nods.

"What's the max?"

"Two million dollars, no more or less" I say and he nods.

I took a deep breath before leaning back in my chair, the minute my eyes closed I heard a loud crash. I jumped out of my chair and ran out into the hall way.

My eyes widened to see my red Italian vase smashed to pieces. Evelyn stood there with the look of horror on her face, and Alec was just having a laughing fit.

"What happened here?" I yelled and Alec took a deep breath.

"Sorry, I was dancing with Eve and tripped back" he says.

Eve? He just met her for God's sake and he's acting like her best friend.

"Alec I gave you a task to do, so go fucking to it" I snapped and he rolled his eyes.