His Snowy Haired Angel

Short jet black hair sat messily, shining against the mid afternoon sunlight as the male exited the gray vehicle, the scowl on his features caused by his recent check of the time.

It was 3:36 pm and he was mentally cursing himself for not driving faster as worry and excitement ran through his head.

The dark haired man wore a black t-shirt that announced 'Nothing to lose' across the front, a pair of tight dark gray pants, black biker boots, and an opened light jacket.

Adorning his wrists were thick rubber wristbands in neon colors, and anyone nearby who was caught up with the times would have referred to him as an 'emo'.

Yes, at the moment, the man bore an uncanny resemblance to the Naruto character, Sasuke Uchidia... or at least, how Sasuke would look in modern day real life, the only difference being the red eyebrow stud on his right brow and the difference in complexion.

The male felt his heart begin to race as he looked up at the entrance of the large prison, a lump of worry forming in his throat as he examined the familiar fencing surrounding the facility. He could only hope that his silvery eyed lover awaited him inside.

He swallowed his fears of being recognized, striding swiftly up to the front doors, an unsuspecting guard pulling open the door for him and nodding politely.

Stepping into the room, his eyes swept left to right, taking in the large reception desk, beige walls, and checkered floor.

He dismissed the workers and their shuffling about, the ugly room and it's stupid decor, to him none of it mattered. It all melted away anyways as his eyes stopped over the object of his affections, the sight he'd been anticipating, the image his eyes had craved for what seemed like his whole life.

Allen.

A wide joyous grin stretched uncharacteristically across the tall mans features, his eyes marveling the angel slouched in a shitty green chair not twenty steps away.

The Moyashi's bright white hair sat messily a top his head, glowing like a halo in the artificial lighting. He barely noticed the lotus flower blanket helping to warm the fair skinned angels smaller frame, he was to busy, his eyes unable to do more then admire how peaceful, how innocent, the younger looked as he slept.

The tall dark man was consumed by the sight of the only person he believed he could ever truly love, his own movements not regestering as he began to carefully approach the slumbering man, eyes never leaving the figure in the chair. His steps were soft and wobbly as he approached, like he was in a sleepy state, like the sight triggered some kind of hypnosis, the relief and awe he felt making him gravitate to the bean sprout.

When he finally hovered above the earth bound angel, a groan escaped the beautiful creature, making the darkly clothed male grin and chuckle as he lean in close, oh so close. His lips now centimeters from his lovers.

"My beautiful Moyashi." He whispered in his native tongue, the body beneath him tensing, and eyelids jumping open to reveal lovely familiar silver orbs, shining with hope and a little fear, widening as they took him in.

"It's alright," he tried to escort the fear out of those amazing eyes with a soft tone, "I'm here now, I'm here."

"Y-Yuu?" The angel breathed, studying his disguised cobalt eyes, the contacts he'd decided to add making them a coal black.

His grin widened impossibly, tears beginning to prickle the corners of his eyes.

"The one and only." He replied cockily, surprised by how delicate his own tone was.

"Yuu!" Allen exclaimed taking Kanda by surprise as thin arms wrapped around his neck and lean legs gripped his waist desperately.

Kanda almost fell on the snowy haired angel as he climbed into his arms, the Samurai's hands finding exchange on the smaller males behind in his attempt to hold onto him, to support the smaller body. He quickly steadied himself, hugging his boyfriend close even with the protesting of his healing bruises, as Allen buried his face in Kanda's shoulder.