The Hermits to me

In this chapter I'll go over all the Hermits I'm subscribed to (in alphabetical order) and tell you all how I feel about them/what I watch their videos for! Also this chapter will the last "new" chapter that will be made before the end of the book, which means that the full list of last chapters is done! And before I start the Hermit thing I'll list all they fics I'm making/will be:

Killer inside of me (a song comic)

Honeybee (the last part of Black Rose)

Red tinted wings remake (I didn't like how the old one was shaping up to be, plus it's very outdated)

Told you remake (outdated and I need to fix the plot)

Told you remake 2 (since there was supposed to be two parts but I never got around to making it)

Worth 3 (you seem to want more of this, so I'm giving it to you!)

Ok with that done let's get onto the list:

BdoubleO100: Nice dude who's creative in his builds. I watch him for his reactions and creative ideas, and for his sense of humor.

Docm77: Gruff German man with the power to take over the world but he's to kind and soft to do it, also he's seen it's not a good idea. I watch him for his redstone stuff that I don't know anything about. I don't watch him as much as others though.

GoodTimesWithScar: Sweet sunshine man with a sweet cat who said 'see ya!' To the natural landscape and made it a billion times better. I watch him for his happy voice and amazing builds. I watch him just a bit more the I do Doc.

Grian: Good man with a good plan, and two lovely cats too! I watch him cuz he's a funny and kind person who knows how to build. I watch him the most.

ImpulseSV: Redstone man of hippie land! I haven't watched him for long, but he seems like a really fun guy!

Iskall85: The draconian Swed we all loved to watch die. I watch him because he's funny and makes fun builds, wished he spoke some more Swedish though, I want to here my language being spoken by someone I like :(

Keralis: Builds, eyes and RUN. That's all you need to say. I watch him cuz everything looks so nice in shaders, plus he's just a calming dude overall.

Mumbo Jumbo: Fun dude who makes redstone things and just happens to be a bit of a spoon. I watch him cuz he just has this energetic but calm vibe to him I really like.

Renthedog: Puppy, actually puppy. I watch his videos cuz he makes fun edits and he's really fun in general.

Tango Tek: Dragons; how to get me to like you in one step. I watch him because his mods are really fun and he usually has my attention most of the time.

Zedaph: Tall blond baby who's also a shepherd. I watch him because his videos are fun a lively and he's also always fun and nice.

I think that's everything! Now I need to go to bed, so have a wonderful time everyone!