chapater 16 TIME FLAHSHSHAback

Ill start putting drawings when i get home im sorry pls i have doctors appointment rn im waiting for doctor to comebdnsnd
..

So Stephsn is chillignf but not really bc he be missing Hoakka so he histsb up Gavaub

"YO GAVSIJSN IM S AD OME EOEVR PLS"

"Why sad" asks Gavaudn

"HOUSH MSISIJSNG"

"Kk aim comgifnnen"

"Thats what she said ;)))))))"

"Oh shti ;;;;))))))))))"

STpehab ends call and wiats for his broiethr to comee. Tjhens Gavaina, more like Vagina--

Appersj with a boxn of stufsfs

"Heyhey awht that???????????????" asks Stepwbwb

"Oh just some things you might wanna see" says Gavin. He plops the box on a table and opens it. In it are a bunch of photos and things, mostly from Stephen's middle school to high school years.

"Gavin..." Stephen practically shivers as he sees the first photo on top of the pile.

It's a photo of him and Hosuh. And Daniel.

((I am now in doctor room he llp i lost 5 lbs jsksnd im slowly entering the underweight zone aaa))

"I know this probably wasn't the best decision, but I think it might be fun to look back on the good times, don't you think?" Gavin pulled out a photo. "Oh look, isn't this when Hosuh was about to leave to Montreal so you all took one last picture?" He handed it to Stephen, who looked at it and smiled. "Yea, almost thought I wasn't gonna see him again.." Stephen responded, and decided to join in on looking in the box.

They found lots of items and photos. Photos from when the trio would go to places, sometimes accompanied with other friends. Photos from when they would just generally hang out and something cool was happening. Some of them were just them doing things, snapshotted unexpectedly.

Then in came the items. Toys, plushies, gifts, and some fanart were in there. Toys as in random objects they made. One of which was a rock with googly eyes. The bottom was signed with H.L., assumingly being Hosuh's questionable rock thing. Another was just a bunch of straws tied together into a ball. Stephen and Gavin stared at it wondering which one of them made that. How can you even make a full ball out of straws without giving up at some point? He also found his Disneyland bubble stick.

((Guyss im getting 2 vaccines burhh i dont like needles helpp, im also shorter than i thought dnsnn))

Stephen pulls the stick out, looks at it, turns it on, and it somehow still works. "Oh look, bubbles," Gavin said as he popped a few bubbles. "As fun as Disneyland was, it probably would've been funner without that camera shoved in my face." Stephen responds turning the stick off and putting it back in the box. "Ah..." Gavin silently mutters. ((silently??? M U T T E R S???))

After about 2 hours, they ran out of things to look back on. "Well, that was fun," said Stephen feeling better now, "thanks for bringing this." "Oh no problem, I was slightly hesitant at first, but it really was fun!"

Gavin slowly closes the box of his brother's memories.

((AAAAA FINSUHED THIS IN TIME BEFORE I GET STABBED LMAO HELPPS

Am i starting something until hosuh returns? Haha, M A Y B E

anyways uh yea if you guys dont like the sudden change of mood at the end of the chapter let me know and ill stop djdjf

Btw this wont be on every chapter maybe, just when i have time and some type of idea ;)))))

Ok byeeeebsjdjd))