chapter 10 yaaaaayyyy :333

Sorry for late chapter something happened yesterday

December 7th, 6969??? Idk too lazy to search it up

Uh sure lets go with that-

Pearl harbor got bombed

And its Hosuhs bday

So Stephen will do bombing on Hoshhaha-

Stpopehn goes to buy epic cake and walks into Hoaoaiis room

Stoepnn: HOSOAO SURPRPRIISEEE

he fucking yeets the cake at his face like a bokmb and Hoaiahd dies on the spot

Just like pearl harbor

Yayayayay

~~Hosuh's Birthday Note☆

Hey Hosuh! Oh look, it's your birthday! Thank you for being here and helping to cheer up thousands of people. You are an inspiration to me as an artist and I'm so glad you're here to switch my life around. You might've had to swim through some rough waves all the way here, but I hope you believe it was worth it. Here goes to another year of joy, disappointement, and most importantly, the power to guide you and others through a magical forest.

~~~You may ignore this note, I'm just leaving it here for the future as im gonna have a new member of the family soon

Hey Benjamin, it's your brithday. The day I'm writing this is the day after you were born, so yes it's your older sister but younger. That's probably something you didn't expect. I can't wait to see you in some couple of hours and soon enough hold you in mh arms! I'm very excited to have you here in our family. You will be who makes your brother an older brother! I have many things planned for you like teaching you our culture, language, and things you'll need for the future. I might not do a great job but at least I tried showing you something. I would like to tell you that I will greatly support you in anything you do. If you're straight or gay, if you're Christian or Atheist, if you become a doctor or an artist or lawyer, I'll try and make sure to be supporting you! We might fight sometimes but that's what makes us siblings. Siblings will always fight! I wish you the best in life, you will go up mountains and down valleys, but in the end everything will be alright. It's just how life usually goes, up and down. I love you Benjamin, you will always be my grand young brother.

-Your grand old sister

P.S. Our brother is the middle child, we can target him for everything muahahha