Chapter 3

Ana's POV~
I wake up feeling horrible. I'm shaking and can barely speak. Unfortunately, that means I have to wait till 8 am for Sebastian to come wake me. But suddenly I hear a knock at the door.
"Come in" I wheeze out. Sebastian comes in with a cup of tea.
"I felt like you'd be needing this." he said. I felt myself smile. He always knew when something was up. He'd make a great husband. I found myself laughing at this. I'm not sure why, but I found it ridiculous. But soon my small chuckle turned into a coughing fit and Sebastian made his way over to my bed. He sat down and handed me my tea. After I took a large gulp from my cup and set it down, he chuckles at me. "What is it?" I ask.
"What were you laughing at before you almost died?" I feel my cheeks redden a bit and I shift where I'm sitting in my bed.
"Uh. I was just thinking you'd make a great husband one day. To someone else, not me. Of course." Ha. Haha. Oh god I'm awkward. He sits there for a bit looking uncertain.
"You think so? Hmmm. Thank you."
I notice he's about to put his hand on mine so I quickly move it and pretend to yawn.
"You should get some rest" he says "I'll put the lessons on hold for today"
I nodded. I need my rest if I'm to preform the duties as the head of the household. He pats my leg and goes to leave.
"Goodnight my lady" Sebastian closes the door and I'm alone.
Might as well sleep. I've got nothing better to do. I thought to myself.

As soon as Ana's head hits the pillow, she's fast asleep.

Sebastian's POV~
Now, time to rearrange those lessons
I make my way to my bedroom where all my schedule is but I hear a knock at the door.
"Who could be here this early in the morning?" I say to bardroy who just came into the hall.
"No clue. Want me to answer it?" He says.
"Best not. You keep working on your chores. And don't make a ruckus the mistress is trying to sleep." I leave and answer the door.
"Welcome to the Brookshart manor, how may I be of service?" I say. It's just a small boy. Judging by his attire he's a Nobel.
He waves "Hi there! Is your mistress home?"
"She is resting at this time. My apologizes. Should I schedule a meeting?"
"No thanks!" He laughs and skips down the steps.
Something isn't right I think to myself.
I quickly run upstairs to Anas room. Politely, just in case I'm being paranoid, I knock on the door.
"My lady can I come in?"
Maybe she's asleep
"My lady?" I knock again.
Still nothing.
I rip the door open and see a lump in the bed. It's her. I'm just being protective I guess. I close the door and as soon as I do I hear a thump in her room. I slam the door open to see her gone.
"Oh my Ana what have you gotten yourself into now"

Ana's POV~
Where am I?
It's so dark..
Help.. Me..