Chapter. 4

Ana's POV~
I feel a hand run all over my body. I'm naked? Someone laughs and I try to lift my head.
"Hello miss Anastasia.." There's a sigh "I'm going to love this." I hear a door open and someone skips down the steps
"Is she ready yet?" The hand leaves my body and the man stands up
"No, your highness not yet, but almost"
"Oh I'm so excited!" Highness? Sounds like a small boy.
His butler walks up the step and closes the door.
"Look at you" The child moves closer and cups my breasts
"Look. At. These. This is going to be so much fun." He gets up and leaves, leaving me alone in the dark once again.
Oh.. Where am I?
Suddenly there's a huge bang up stairs and the child runs back into the cellar (? Room? Closet?) and locks the door.
"Damn he's here already?" He gives an exasperated sigh and sits in a chair next to me and crosses his legs.
"I'm Alois by the way" he says looking at me. "And the demon is named Claude. You're gonna make a deal with him k?" He says smiling.
"You don't have a choice so you might as well do it now. What's your demons name?"

Sebastian's POV~
"Claude Faustus. Part time butler of Alois Trancy, head of the Trancy family, full time demon. I know who you are and I know what you want with Ana."
Claude turns to look at me and pulls his hair out of his face with his hand.
"Good, now that we got that out of the way, what did your meal name you?"
"SEBASTIAN!" I hear below me
"Sorry Claude another time, I have to get this it might be important"
I speed down the stairs in the center of the room and meet a door. Even though it's locked I bust it down.
It seems to be pitch black but I can hear two persons breathing, one with quick sharp breaths, almost muffled.
"Ana it's time to go home." I say
"Good. I'm in the mood for tea." My muffled mistress replies. I follow the sounds of breathing and make my way to where Ana is. Who I'm assuming is Alois Trancy, sits still on a chair.
"Alois Trancy, no one touches the young mistress but me." I say and I push him out of his chair. He is a child after all, and he doesn't seem to be fighting back.
Suddenly the light goes on and Claude is in the door way.
"You can insult me, fight me, use my meal as a punching bag, but there is no way you're taking Ana."
"Oh! Claude! You've came for me!" Alois says crawling to him.
"Get up of the floor your highness" Claude scowls at me once again.
"You seem to be mistaken, I claimed her as mine the day I stole her mother from you. You didn't get Annabelle and you're not getting Anastasia"
He smirks.

"Watch me."