Chapter 5

Sebastian's POV~

"Watch me"
I kick up with my leg towards his face but he dodges. I use that time to get away and closer to the door
"So sorry about this. I did have full intention of killing you today. But my mistress is more important. I'll come back Claude, this is not over"
Before he had the chance to talk, I ran out the door and into the dark of the night.

I'll be back Claude Faustus. I promise you that much.

Me and Ana finally make our way home to find Badroy, Mayrin, and Finny at the front door.
"Took you long enough"
"MISTRESS"
"Its good to see you're safe my lady"
They say at the same time. I put Ana down and give her my coat to cover herself. I ask her if there are any wounds I should take a look at and she walks away. That's odd I think to myself. I know she was just kidnapped but she's not usually one to take something so hard.
"My lady?" I ask "Are you alright?" she remains silent as she walks up the stairs. Finally, at the top she stops and looks down.
"I'll be in the study. You will not disturb me." and she continues on. Befuddled, I go into the kitchen to prepare dinner. I'm not sure what's wrong, but I have no right to ask her about it.

About an hour goes by and she's still in her study. With dinner ready, I prepare the dining area and walk top the study to tell Ana. Knocking three times, I get no answer so I open the door
"I don't recall telling you you can enter" she says with a stern voice
"I'm sorry mi'lady, dinner is ready"
"I wish to eat in here"
I think for a second and accept it.
"Alright, I'll be a moment to prepare"
"Sure whatever" she says as I leave the room.

A bit startled from Ana's tone, I leave the room to grab dinner.
As I put the humans food on the cart my mind wanders to the events of the day. Why is Claude suddenly taking action. Is it the will of his master, Alois Trancy? Or is he acting on his own?
Brushing that aside I bring the food to the study.
"Mistress?" I say when I get to the door. "I have dinner for you" listening intently, I hear a small 'enter' escape from the silence of the room. I open the door and see her sitting there going through papers, without a glance my way. Bringing the cart to the desk I explain dinner and she nods, partially listening. Quietly, I put out the food and pour her favorite Oolong green tea, and excuse my self to do some cleaning. "Sebastian" she stops me before I reach the door.
I turn her way waiting for her to say more.
"How did he know my mother"
Startled, the events of yesterday and the words Claude said run through my head.

"'You seem to be mistaken,I claimed her as mine the day I stole her mother from you. You didn't get Annabelle and you're not getting Anastasia'" 

"Miss I-" she stands up and throws her tea cup towards my head. I met it hit me because I know she got satisfaction from it, and I probably deserve it.
"No Sebastian none of your games, none of your 'it's to early for that' I order you to tell me the truth, all of the truth, and tell me now."
I sigh picking up the pieces of tea cup now on the floor.
"Alright your highness. I'll tell you. But before I do I need you to keep in your mind and in your heart I was a different person before I met Annabelle. Even demons, can have a change of heart..."

--------
BOI I AM SO HECKIN SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING LOL I HOPE THAT CHANGES SOON I GOTTA GET MY SHIT TOGETHER LOL
I love y'all tho ur the best