Chapter 2

Anastasia's POV~

"Sebastian, do I really have to go to this meeting?" I mumbled with my head in my hands.

"Unfortunately your highness, you do. It's not except able to cancel meetings the day of you know. It can ruin-" I cut him off. He doesn't have to explain it every time.

"The company's reputation. Yes for the bagillionth time, I KNOW." He smiled at me.

"You are aware of the fact that bagillion is not a real number right?" I looked up at him and put my finger to my lips. "Shhh. Don't tell anyone. Then when I grow old, people won't believe me when I say I've gone mad." We smiled at each other then his face goes back to normal.

"Please excuse me your highness, there is somebody at the door." he begins to walk away.

"But, I didn't hear anyone knock?" I said, with confusion in my voice.

"Yes, but I can hear them walking up the steps." He smiled at me again and closed the study room door.

Sebastian's POV~
"Good evening, sir. Lunch will be served at eleven. Please take a seat in the living quarters and make your self comfortable while I go get our hostess." I said with a smile. I didn't mean the smile of course, every time I open this door I would call them all a half-rat, mewling quim if I could. But, none the less, I am a nobles butler. Therefore I must be as much of a gentlemen as possible.

"May I take your coat?" He handed me his coat and hat. Excuse me, I asked for you coat, not your hat too. I think Mr. Tao noticed me chuckling because he glared at me. Deal with it you strumpet. Ah hell, I need to stop being so funny for a second so I can focus.

"This way please" I start walking and he follows me. It amazes me that because I am a "butler" humans think I'm so trust worthy. For instance, if I say 'this way please' and I walk away they automatically follow me. For all they know I could lead them into my quarters and feast on their soul. That'd be fun. Forget about that! I'm saving my appetite for Anastasia's soul. What the fuck I sound like a human girl 'saving themselves' I've spent way to much time with these silly mortals and it's only been a month. I gesture to the room.

"Please, make your self comfortable and I'll be back." I leave and make my way to Ana's study.

*knock knock knock*

"Your highness? Mr. Tao is here." I open the door and see her sleeping at her desk. Well, guess the meeting is cancelled then. I chuckle to myself and close the door.

"I will tend to you in a bit my lady." I walk back down to where Mr. Tao should be and see him not there. I look in the dining area to see if he decided to wait for the food and see he's not there either. I look in the kitchen and other studies and rooms we have in this house. And finally, I find him in Ana's room.

"Excuse me sir, but I believe you have no business being in this room." I say while opening the door. The man looks at me scared.

"Oh, uh yes. Sorry, I've uh. Seem to have gotten a little lost." I smile at him knowing he's lying.

"Did you loose yourself in my mistresses drawers? Well, that is quite interesting isn't it? What were you looking for?" His face goes from scared little puppy to egotistic dog. I hate dogs.

"Just taking a look at the competition." He says laughing.

"Competition?"

"Oh well yes of course, I forgot your merely a butler. You wouldn't understand even if you wanted to." Suddenly I feel the demon boil inside me and my eyes glow pink. I grab the man by the collar and pin him to the wall.

"But you see, I'm merely ONE HELL OF a butler, so try me." His face goes back the the scared little puppy as he struggles to breathe. I ease up a little on his neck so he can speak.

"No no no, you've got the wrong guy I'm not actually Tao! Hell, I don't even know if that's his real name or not!" I'm kind of confused and slightly interested at this point. Why send a stand in if we don't even know each other?

"Why did he send a stand in? He doesn't even know us." or does he?

"I don't know either!" He puts his hands up as if surrendering.

"Look, all I know is that he said something about him and this whole family being in a race against time and he said something like four down one more to go but I don't even know what that means!" I stand there thinking for a bit trying to figure this all out some how. Then something came to me. I glared at him.

"But that still doesn't explain why you were going through my mistresses drawers!" He smiled and shrugged.

"Well, I don't know if you've noticed. But your mistress is kind of hot. If I were you I'd hang up the ladle." I stared at him for a second. Well of course I noticed, but I never- suddenly I hear the door open and see a sleepy Ana walk in.

"Sebastian where the hell ar-" she spots us and and shakes her head.

"Never mind, I'm gonna go sleep on the lounge. When you two are done fighting over my undergarments, Sebastian please escort him out and then wake me up so I can go to bed." Then she closes the door and leaves us standing there dumbfounded. She took that surprisingly well. I could only imagine the scene before her. A man and her butler fighting over her panties? A little weird. I let go of the man and take her underwear away from his hand. I close the drawer he was going through.

"Listen, I'm sorry for everything. And uh. Thanks for not killing me I guess." I smiled at him.

"Oh, it's not a problem really."

BAM

"Well that takes care of that problem." I close the window and walk out of the room to find Ana. She did say she was going to sleep on the lounge right? So she would be in the living r- I spot her on the couch, bum in the air and snoring. I chuckle to myself. I grab her bridal style and carry her to her room.

"Oh Ana, what in hell am I going to do with you." She makes a noise and goes back to snoring. I chuckle. Once we've reached her room I undress her and put her in her nightgown and tuck her in. I put my hand to her cheek. And bend down to kiss her forehead.

"Good night Ana, have good dreams." I get up to leave.

"Don't call me Ana. I hate it." I stop dead in my tracks. Was she awake the whole time or did she just wake up when I walked away. I turn around to face her.

"Yes, your highness." I leave and close the door.

"I think this is going to end badly.. Ana."