⠀⠀18. their night off

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒. She waited a moment longer to see if she had been imagining it, but when she heard the soft pattering of glass, again and again, she knew Ricky hadn't been lying and he was actually stood at the bottom of her window. Nini had to shush Seb with her hand who was trying not to fangirl out loud over FaceTime, as she got up from her bed to go and see what Ricky wanted from her so desperately.

She wouldn't have admitted it, but she was touched by his gesture.

The brunette ruffled her curtains a little to let Ricky know she was opening up her window, as she didn't really fancy getting a stone to the eye, before lifting up the glass and sticking her head out to see Ricky standing at the foot of her home, a pile of pebbles sitting in his hand as he smiled up at the girl above him.

"Told you I wasn't lying!" Ricky shouted up to Nini, smiling still.

"I have a front door you know?" Nini chuckled, waving her hands.

"Right, yeah, but I've kinda always wanted to do the pebble on the window thing you know," Ricky shrugged a little, chuckling sheepishly. "It's romantic."

"Did he just say it's romantic?!" Seb gushed through the phone and Nini was surprised the blonde could even hear what was going. She waved him quiet.

"You should be impressed," Ricky smirked. "Pretty long throw."

"I am," Nini chuckled, smiling softly. "Do I have to leave the house though?"

"C'mon girl," Ricky said, raising his eyebrows. "It's our last weekend of freedom before the production really starts knuckling down on our free days. I organised this date especially to celebrate our final weekend of ultimate freedom."

Nini felt her stomach plummet at the word date.

"This is a date?" she smirked, leaning up against her window frame.

"If you want it to be a date, it can be," Ricky smirked back. "I'll wait for you."

Nini nodded before closing her window and turning back to her laptop.