𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄

@easthighschool | east high school official twitter
people asked for a sequel... so miss jen is giving them one.

@carlosss | carlos rodriguez
i think i might lose my mind.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Ricky Bowen and Nini Salazar-Roberts' relationship fell apart mid-way through junior year, and the split affected everyone they knew. Friendship groups were divided, people took sides, and it didn't work. When Miss Jenn announces a theatre production sequel, will the memories of the previous year be enough to bring the two lovers back to one another, again, or will it be enough to push them both over the edge?

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

disclaimer: i don't own anything to do with the characters or plotlines of the hsmtmts show. i only own my own added plot lines or characters i add along the way.

warnings: mentions of relationship problems? is that a warning. love and commitment issues? i don't know if that's a warning either. the use of social media and some harsh language. if there's anything i don't spot that you do, let me know!!

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

AUTHOR SPEAKS!

well hi?? never thought i'd be doing this. i think i watched the show illegally in
england (don't yell at me pls, we don't get disney+ till march but i have no
patience and really couldn't wait, so i figured it out) and absolutely fell in love
with every aspect of this show (especially ricky/josh). so, this feels right.

ya'll, the show i've chosen for the new production is RISKY, but i think it
will work. there's kind of a clue in the first thing on this page.

i'm nervous about this, so pls be nice to me haha