Chapter 7: Clown vs. Pearly

[ Heyy Danique!!! Thank you so much for fanning and for voting and commenting on this story. I hope you enjoy the chapters in this work of mine and I hope to hear more from you :) You've got a cool name by the way. ]

[ Pic at the side is Radar's new hair. Honestly, I don't know what the style is called but it's still kind of long, right? I mean to make it stand up like that, it's got to be long! ] 

Audrey's P.O.V.

I look back at the clock and tap my foot against the floor. Its been over almost an hour. What is taking them so freakin' long? Its just a haircut! My haircuts don't even take that long. "Ms. Dane."

"WHAT?" I snapped turning around to see who called me. "Oh, I'm so sorry Mr. Kes I just--"

"Its all right. The wait is finally over." he said with a roll of his eyes and a sigh of relief. Well I think I know who was taking so long now, not that it's surprising. "Come out, boy." wow he must be really pissed off not to call Radar by his name. I did introduce them and I'm sure I didn't call Radar boy. 

Radar steps out of the room with a smug smile on his face. Oh. mi. gosh. My jaw falls to the floor. "You call that a haircut?!?!?" His hair is still long, but standing! I don't even know how to describe it! Its not a Mohawk or an Afro but its just there, standing, smirking at me! If only I had scissors. 

He winks at me then passes by me ignoring my anger and confusion. I turn to Mr. Kes but only get a shrug. "He insisted." he said simply. I turn around to follow Radar but Mr. Kes clears his throat. Oh right, I have to pay him... for nothing! "Thank you Ms. Dane. Have a good day and good luck."

I ignore his haughty wishes and stride to where Radar is. Oh great, he's eating another green apple. "What is wrong with you?!?!?" I screamed. "Its been over almost an hour and all you let him do was that!" my hands point to his head with not just one or two fingers but with all ten fingers. 

Radar shrugs. "I told him I wanted just a trim and style." he said with a bored expression. "Of course, your stylist had other ideas which prolonged our haircut session." his eyes stray from me to the window.

Does he not see how angry I am?

"Oh and by the way your dad called." then he turns to me. My dad, called?

I cross my arms. "Why would you know? He would have called me instead."  

Radar chuckles silently finishing one side of the apple. "You left your phone somewhere I guess." my hands go over my pockets finding no bulge. Oh shoot. I look up to him accusingly only to see him raise his hands up. "For once, I stole nothing." he joked. I turn around and walk up the stairs to find my phone. Its probably in my bag or something. "Hey, don't you want to know what your dad said?" he called out now that I'm half way through the stairs.

Right. I turn around to see him holding on to his laughter. "Ha, ha very funny, Radar. Maybe you should be a clown this time now that your hair is all up in the clouds." his smirk falls off his face and is replaced by growing rage. Oh no, not good! I run up to my room not caring what my dad has to say. Surely I can call him myself after I find my phone. 

I lock the door behind me with a sigh of relief. Good all alone. I take my bag and put it on the table to search for my phone. Ah, there it is. 

Dad: Douglas is coming home tonight. 

My eyes widen at the words. Oh mi gosh, this has to be the best day ever! Okay, fin, maybe not but its enough to cover up the 'haircut session.' I look back at the door. Its peaceful. Maybe he decided not to kill me? Well its not new. I plug the radio and put in a CD. Yup, I refuse to use speakers. Who needs them when you can buy CDs? Soon, radios are going to vintage and I'm going to be rich just by selling them. Wait, why am I thinking of this? Ah, whatever. Time for random songs! 

~I think I did it again 

I made you believe 

We're more than just friends~

"Oh Britney!"  

~Oh baby it might seem like a crush

but it doesn't mean that I'm serious. 

But to loose all my senses

that is just so typically me.

Oh baby, baby.~

"Oops I did it again. I played with your heart. Got lost in the game. Oh baby, baby. Oops you think I'm in love. That I'm sent from above. I'm. Not. That. Innocent." 

"I knew you never were." 

"Ah!" I spin around to see Radar, fully clothed now, leaning against the balcony door frame. Oh right, he can climb! How could I forget? "What are you doing here?" I scowled. As he could see, I was in the middle of my private singing and dancing moment! 

"You're not a bad dancer." 

"I've been practicing for a long time and you-- wait what?" Did he say I'm not a bad dancer? I straighten my stance and hush Britney. "Did you just say--"

"I don't repeat myself," then he looks me over. Suddenly, a smirk crawls up to his face. "Pearly." 

I cross my arms over my chest making his eyes grow wide "What kind of nickname is that?" 

Radar shakes his head now laughing. "I'm out of here." 

"Wait! You didn't answer my question!" I persisted following him to my door. He swings the door open, gives me one last look, smirks, then leaves. What could amuse him so much? And what's with--

Pearly...

Pearly...

Oh no, he couldn't have meant... 

I sprint to the bathroom praying that my dancing wasn't wild enough to expose what I think he meant. 

I look to the mirror and my face flushes immediately. "Great! Another lingerie embarrassment." in the middle of my purple bra is a ribbon with a pearl on top of it. Great. You know what, I'm going to lock my balcony door. I stride towards my balcony door and lock it. He's not getting in anymore! "Oh and the window too!" I reminded myself. If one can get to the balcony, one can get to the window and for Radar, the clown-monkey, that's nothing! 

Ugh, what a day. At least Douglas is coming home tonight... well, I hope he and Radar don't get along so that he could, let's say, bite Radar's big head off with his huge hair! Yeah, that would do.  

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE (if worth it)