Prologue

Description:

Sheltered in great wealth, kindness and love, the world seems almost too perfect for Audrey Duvée Dane's liking yet with all this she's trapped in blissful frustration as she longs for the real world. But as the daughter of Michael Dane, an insanely famous billionaire, it is only normal that she is given an exaggerated amount of kindness by most people and sometimes its quite undeserving and very cunning.

As if Audrey's lucky stars have heard her, all this will change when Radar Kales- a juvenile- is accepted into the Dane's Manor as a long time guest. With his dirty mouth and maybe a little attitude to add with it he MIGHT just satisfy her in maybe one to many ways.... But how will this happen? I mean come on, people. Its a juvenile and the billionaire's daughter we're talking about here! 

Prologue: 

The silver metal clicks linking his wrist to the other; holding him captive. His flesh glistens under the moonlight with crimson leaking from his cracked up lips. Jet black hair drapes over his blue-green orbs that close against contact with the cold metal where his skin meets too.

The sirens beat loudly against the silent night drawing attention to Radar and Fig; that’s the name they call themselves. Bastards, they are cursed with homelessness and theft. With no one to take care of these two, they end up behind bars where they are thought to belong.

They silently sit and wait to be brought to their respective prisons at the back of the vehicle.

“Well that was a fall back.” Fig states whilst resting his bald head against the truck’s wall. “Maybe next time, we’ll do better.”

“Next time?” Radar hisses; his teeth clenches as his knuckles turn white. “Fig, I know you’re the older one here but let’s face it you’re the dumb shit that got us caught.”

Fig, Radar’s only loyal friend, stands with slumped shoulders and a bent back still towering over his young friend. “And I suppose you could have done better without me?” Radar nods. “Why you-“

“Shut the racket back there!” shouts the police man, who was driving them.

Fig sits back down with eyes narrowing at his young friend. “I can’t believe you’re blaming this on me." he hisses. "Where the hell did that come from?”

Radar snorts. “Where do you think? I saw you mess up back there. You couldn’t do a few simple wiring.” says Radar. “Besides, if I went alone I wouldn’t have to do the wiring. I could have escaped by foot.” His arms cross behind his head as he leans back on his seat; eyes close.

 Fig chuckles. “You can’t outrun wheels.” They both know that.

 A sly smile plays on Radar’s face. “Who said I was going to run on the street?” 

Don't forget to comment and vote (if worth it)