Drunk - dirty/cute - Kasey♡

Start from the beginning

"No..." I whisper, sniffling as I try to hold back my tears.

"Aw, yeah." He slows his thrusts and releases into me. Luckily, I've been on my pill.

Pulling out of me, he buttons up his jeans and leaves me on the floor, helpless.

"Where are you going?" I try to sit up, but my legs are so weak from his previous actions.

"To bed. I'm done with you."

My mouth drops open and the tears brim my eyes once again.

He leaves without another word, his footsteps disappearing up the stairs.

I adjust my clothes back on and decide I'm not going back upstairs. Austin took it too far this time. He's the one who will have to clean up the mess in the morning and this time I'm going to make sure he's sorry.

___

Austin's POV

My head is pounding when I wake. It hurts like hell. I never deal with hangovers well.

Reaching out next to me, I grab Kasey and hold- wait.

She's not there.

Her side of the bed is empty. Where is she? She never leaves the bed before I do.

Gathering all my strength, I lift myself and sit, my head pounding five times worse. Damnit, who let me drink so much last night?

I sit with my head in my hands for a few minutes until I feel my headache simmer down. I can at least walk now without my brain threatening to explode out of my skull. I'm only wearing my boxers right now. That's odd. I always sleep with sweatpants on. Sauntering towards the dresser, I pull out a pair of black sweats and slip them on. I don't bother with a shirt, I rarely wear shirts around Kasey or in the house for that matter.

The house is unusually quiet when I make my way downstairs. The lights are all off but that's normal, it's 8:40 in the morning.

Entering the living room, I immediately spot someone on the couch. Kasey. What is she doing sleeping down here?

She's curled up in a ball, huddled under a blanket as she sleeps peacefully on one of my mother's pillows that was given to us as a gift.

Walking towards her, I notice some bruises on her neck. But when I get closer, I realize they aren't bruises. They're hickies. Who the hell gave her those? I couldn't have been me, could it? If it wasn't, has someone else been touching her? Is she cheating on me?

I inch closer to her, examining her whole body. Although she's sleeping, she looks scared. As if someone is going to come and hurt her.

Leaning down, I kiss her softly on the forehead and she stirs.

"Morning, baby," I smile but it soon fades when I see her open her eyes and close them immediately. That's weird.

She pulls the blanket higher so it covers half her face.

"Don't hide," I chuckle playfully, leaning over to pull the blanket off her.

"Stop," she whispers, almost in a warning tone.

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows and grin, getting the feeling that she's playing games and I just decided to go along with it.

She removes the blanket off herself and sits up. I expect her to kiss me, but she gets up and leaves the room. I hear the bathroom door down the hall lock and I start to grow suspicious. Did I do something?

Maybe my mind is just playing tricks on me and she's just tired too. She can't be avoiding me, right? I haven't done anything wrong.

Strolling into the kitchen, I turn the coffee maker on and wait for the water to boil. Then I lean against the counter and pull my phone out, catching up with everything that happened last night. I haven't been on my phone in what feels like forever.