Tickles - cute

Imagine

___

You and Austin have been a couple for two weeks now. You two are at Austin's house in his basement, playing COD together.

"Go go go!" Austin yells as he rapidly starts tapping the controller. You just laugh and follow him. Then, you have an idea.

"Hey! You just killed me!" Austin throws his hat on the ground.

"It was an accident?" You shrug your shoulders. You watch as he glares at you for a while, then you notice a smirk tugging on his lips. You decide to scoot towards him a little, then quickly peck his lips and run off upstairs. You race into his room and shut the door as you hear his footstep grow louder and louder until you see the door swing open.

"Gotcha!" He tackles you onto the floor and pins your arms above your head.

"Ok, you got me. Now what?" You laugh as he smiled down at you. A few seconds of silence later, Austin starts tickling you, making you burst out laughing.

"S-stop I c-can't breathe!" You struggle with the words because you're laughing so much.

"Not until you say I am a sexy beast." He smirks.

"Fine. I am a sexy beast." You say, trying to not laugh.

"Do you want me to stop tickling you?" He raises an eyebrow as you burst out laughing.

"Ok, ok, you're a sexy beast." You surrender.

"Better." He stops tickling you and leans down, kissing you on the lips. Your lips dance in sync as Austin lays on top of you. You run a hand through his hair as to you feel him snake his arms around your waist. After a long make out session, you both pull away to breathe, only to be interrupted by a knock on the door which was already open.

"Uh, guys..." You look up to see Robert, Dave, and Alex giving you disgusted looks. You and Austin both laugh as you get up, heading back downstairs and continuing your game.

___

Hey guys! So I decided to make a ton of imagines and just post them.

Don't forget to read my other Wattpad story 'Forever&Always (Austin Mahone FanFic)'

Comment if you want me to do longer ones, shorter ones, and yeah!

Vote, vote, vote!

~Lena