Meeting Austin - cute - Alexcia♡

Meeting Austin

Imagine for Alexcia (requested by TeamMahone74)

(1mahomie4life1)

___

If I said I was excited, it'd be an understatement. I was nearly about to jump out of my skin. I never thought that I'd be noticed by my idol.

I read the tweet over and over, smiling everytime.

Austin Mahone

@AustinMahone

@1mahomie4life1 I've been reading your imagines and I've got to say, you are an amazing writer. We should definitely meet sometime:)

After many, many DMs, we settled on meeting at his studio today. I've been feeling so many emotions. Of course, any Mahomie would be excited to meet Austin Mahone. I felt nervous though, what if he doesn't like me? What if he thinks I'm weird for writing about him?

I picked out a decent outfit consisting of jeans, a light sweater, and white canvas shoes. I grabbed my car keys and my crossbody bag, heading out towards the shining grey Tundra that I had just washed yesterday. I hopped in, the nerves racking up as I started the car and pulled out of the driveway. It's not that I'm a stalker but I had memorized the address Austin gave me as to where the studio was and I knew exactly where it was. I've never been there before, but I'm more than 100 percent sure that I have the right place.

The drive was about two hours and it's the longest I've ever driven. I'm luckly that I live in the same state, otherwise my parents would've never let me fly across the country just to meet Austin for a couple of hours.

The butterflies in my stomach were not calming me down at all as I parked in the studio parking lot. It was a very tall building but I was told Austin was only on the second floor. My fear of heights was relieved as I made my way into the building. The lady at the front desk smiled as she saw me walk in.

"You must be a visitor. Sign your name here." She pointed to a clipboard on the counter. I picked up the thin pen and signed my name under the list of people who had visited before me.

"Austin is on the second floor, studio 9." The lady pointed to the elevators. I thanked her and headed for the moving death machines.

I was terribly afraid of elevators.

Sighing in relief that I made it out alive, I stepped onto the second floor. I took a deep breath, so deep I might as well pass out from all the air circulating in my brain.

This is it. This is the moment I finally meet my idol.

Studio 9 was to my right and I could see Austin through the glass window on the door. My insides shook just at the sight of him. How am I going to act when we actually talk?

Grabbing the door handle, I pushed the heavy metal open, drawing everyone's attention to me. I froze in nervousness but tried to keep my composure as I noticed Austin smile.

"Hey, you must be Alexcia," Austin stepped towards me, hugging me unexpectedly, "I'm Austin."

"I already know that." I laughed as he pulled away. His eyes were far more intense and warming in real life. His hair was magnificently tamed under his beanie and his lips as smooth and soft-looking as ever.

"Have a seat." He called me over to the couch and I shyly sat next to him.

"Don't worry, they don't bite." Austin leaned over and whispered to me, referring to Michael and Robert who were also in the room.

"Hi," I said, looking at both of them, "Alexcia."

"We know." They said in a coincidental unison, looking at each other in a creeped out manner.

"Austin's been talking lots about you." Michael informed.

I blushed at the thought of Austin actually acknowledging me in front of his friends and colleagues. I was so caught up in the idea of living in every single second I was hear because I didn't know if I would see any of them ever again in person.

"You guys catch up, we'll be in the break room." Robert nodded at Austin, leading Mike out with him.

"Eating all the food." Austin added after they left as I laughed in with him.

My hands were in my lap, not knowing what else to do. I was very intimidated by this place. It seemed so expensive and spacey. My shyness decided to kick in now, of all my nerve racking events.

"So, tell me about yourself. Why did you decide to write... about me?"

I chewed on my lower lip, coming up with a proper sentence as my mind was jumbled up right now.

"Well..." I glanced up at him and he stared back at me with anticipation, "I'm a big fan of your work and I read some fiction stories about celebrities once in a while, since it's pretty much the thing now. I guess I just decided to give it a shot." I shrugged, raising my eyebrows as if to ask if it was a good explanation.

He smiled, "You're a great writer, I have to admit."

"Thanks." I stifled a laugh as I saw him scoot closer to me.

"I don't mean for this to go the wrong way, but you're very beautiful." Austin complimented.

"Oh..." I was taken back, "That's nice if you to say."

It was silent most of our conversation, but we got a good amount of talk in. I still couldn't believe I was having a one on one with Austin Mahone. What are the odds?

"How'd you like to hear a song from the album?"

"I'd love to." I answered, excited.

He grabbed his guitar from behind the arm of the couch and set it in his lap. As soon as he started strumming, I knew which song it was. I sang along in my head, embarrassed of my singing voice. I wasn't the best singer.

"Everybody's got a secret, tell me yours and I might keep it." He sang the last few words of his abridged version of Secret.

I clapped for him as he finished, a side smile on my face as my eyes met his.

"How do you come up with so many great songs? What's your inspiration? I asked.

Austin set the guitar down, "Actually," he licked his lips and I felt chills just by the sight of it," sometimes Rob and I sit at the window over there and look for hot girls walking down the street." He pointed to the floor to ceiling window on the other side of the room and I almost bursted out laughing but kept it in.

"-Then we'd scribble some weird lyrics down and bam, next hit single."

I laughed at his enthusiastic but fake story and soon enough he joined in too.

"I wish I was as good of a liar as you." I joked.

"It's a blessing and a curse," He grinned from ear to ear, "I'm kidding."

I just couldn't seem to keep a good conversation up, so it was always quiet. I looked down at my hands, then back up at Austin. He seemed to have scooted closer to me, our legs almost touching. Our gazes met for a bread second before he did the unthinkable.

His lips were soft and soothing against mine and my insides were non-existent now. I wanted to explode of excitement and all sorts of emotions. Austin Mahone just kissed me.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." Austin jolted back. He nervously looked at the floor and all around the room.

I stared at him for a second, trying to register what just happened.

"It's fine." I giggled, causing him to smile too.

"So you wouldn't mind if I did it again?" He grinned, coming closer. I shook my head as our lips connected again.

___

I'm so obsessed with The Weeknd right now like AH.

Vote!

-Lena