Chapter Four

Hey guys!

So I know I have been updating a lot recently, but I don't want you to always expect that of me since I also have a life outside of wattpad, but I love writing so I'll always update when I have the chance.

Enjoy!

*********

"Max, I'm pregnant."

He gave me a confused look. "And your telling me this, why?"

I gave him a pointed look. "I'm six weeks along."

Max looked in thought and I'm guessing he was doing the math in his head. "The party.." He muttered.

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Are you sure that its not Hewitt's?" He asked.

"I'm positive, Max. I haven't slept with anyone besides you in the past 2 months." I said.

Max shook his head. "Its not mine."

"Did you not here what I just said?" I asked, raising my voice.

He shrugged. "I can't be a father, Charlotte."

"Well its your kid, and whether or not you choose to help take care of it, you're still going to be a dad." I said, and then I turned around and left his house.

When I got back to mine, I saw my parents car in the driveway and I knew that I would have to tell them tonight.

I walked inside and Lucy, our cook, was setting dinner onto the dining room table. I went and took my seat already and a few minutes later, Zach and my parents came into the dining room and joined me.

I was nervous and I felt sick to the stomach. I don't know if that was because of the nervousness or if it were for the fact that I have a child inside of me.

Zach took his seat next to me and we started passing the food around the table, putting food on our plates.

"What'd the doctor say today, Charlotte?" My dad said, wiping the corner of his mouth with a napkin.

I froze on the spot, knowing that I had to tell them..

"Well, uh, I'm pregnant." I said, getting right to the point.

My dad froze and Zach and my mom looked at me in peer shock.

"What'd you say?" My dad asked.

His tone honestly scared me to death.

"Dad, I'm pregnant." I said softly.

My mom was still frozen in shock and Zach was sitting quietly beside me and that wasn't a good thing.

My dad shook his head, disappointment on his face. "No, you can't be pregnant. You're still a child, you can't raise a kid!"

The tears started building up in my eyes. One of the worst feelings in the world is having your parents be disappointed in you.

"Do you not think I didn't think about that?" I said. "I thought about every single bad thing that is going to come out of this!"

"How far along are you?" My mother asked.

"Six weeks," I mumbled.

"You need to get rid of it. There's no way a child is coming into this home. You're seventeen, Charlotte." My dad said.

The tears were coming out of my eyes. "I can't kill something that hasn't had the chance to live. I won't."

My dad stood up from the table and he looked at me with a face full of disgrace. "I'm disappointed in you, Charlotte. I never expected this of you, Zach maybe, but not you." And he walked out of the room.