𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

Start from the beginning

" Quit picking with her." I pushed his arm frowning.

" Quit playing with Von first." He tapped my nose smiling widely.

" Before he give Asian a chanceee." Ikey dragged in front of my face while smacking on the chips he had.

" Fuck Asian!" Trudy yelled.

" Pizza boxed booty ass bitch."

" If Von talk to her ass Lucky you better beat his ass, and I'm not playing."

" Yo ass always up in somebody else business." Durk walked up laughing causing Trudy's face to go straight.

"And?" She asked dryly.

" I ain't entertaining yo shit today Nesanti." He said bluntly.

"And why not Derrick?" She crossed her arms.

" Not the middle names." Ikey instigated.

" Because that's all yo ass wanna do is fuss all day and ain't nobody got the energy to do that shit twenty four seven!"

" Fussing with me was never a problem until you seen Lucky cousin!" She smacked him upside the head making his hat fall off.

" Ever since that swole lipped bitch came around you been feeling yourself too fucking much!"

" Not swole lipped bitch." Ikey gasped placing his hand on his chest.

" You just insecure." Durk picked his hat up all while sizing her up and down.

" As long as I been with yo bipolar crybaby ass when bitches threw they self at me what I do Lucky?!" He asked looking my way which made me cross my arms and frown.

Because the last thing I wanted to do was get put into the middle of their relationship and problems.

" Don't be throwing her in our shit to save you!" Trudy yelled punching him in his chest.

" I ain't throwing her in shit if it's a question!" He yelled back mushing her in the face which caused them to start exchanging blows back and forth.

" Bite his ass with them veneers Trudy!" Ikey laughed before straightening out once I shot him a glare.

" Goofy ass bitch." Durk spat spitting blood out his mouth.

" You a dead man." She pointed at him with tears flowing down her face.

" You dead!"

" Fuck you." He waved her off.

" You ain't never cared about me no way, you was just using me."

" Go argue with a nigga that care Nesanti cause ion care no more." He shook his head back and forth.

" I'm done with this shit."

" Y'all toxic." Booka crossed his arms looking between them." Nah that's her." Durk stated plainly.

" She bogus as hell and I ain't fenna sit up here and keep dealing with all that crazy shit no more."