𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

not edited, excuse any mistakes.
6 months later

Friday
June 11, 2021
3:15 PM

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:
Threats To Everybody.

How you calling niggas that's gon' spank you with that extension cord? I can't follow niggas with a name, who got bitched before

How you calling niggas that's gon' spank you with that extension cord? I can't follow niggas with a name, who got bitched before. Oh, he think he outside? Pull up on him curbside. Hot cars from the Southside, got our shit from Herb guys. Woofin' at the guys more than the opps, I wish you would slide. Durk can't go on his block, but when I'm there I have a good time.

Sekani Anika Grace | Lucky
Atlanta, GA
_________________________

" You're going out again?" Walking down the steps with Nalah in my arms, I glanced over at Dayvon– seeing he was dressed in a completely different outfit. From the one he had on this morning, before he left to go to a meeting with his manager and parole officer.

" Going to a hosting Kayla having." He answered flatly, keeping his focus on his reflection as he stood in front of the mirror. Fixing the chains that were hanging around his neck along with the watches that were on his wrist.

" I'm probably not gone get back home till it's late too."

" So my mama gone bring Sky over here so she can sit with you and shit. Cause I'on want you to be here all night by yo self with the baby."

" And you can't skip going to the hosting, to be here with me because?" A small frown made it's way onto my face, when he turned around and faced me. Looking as if he was almost irritated by what I had asked.

" Like I understand that you're famous now and that you wanna be out all night and things of that nature? But you've barely been home since we moved out here and I had the baby. And it would be nice to have some kind of support around here, because I have been stuck sitting at home. While carrying a two month old on my hip as if I made her by myself."

" And I don't really think it's fair that you get to continue to live your life, while I'm stuck here inside this big ass house. Far away from my mom and friends, without having any freedom to do normal things. Because I've been in mommy mode since I left the hospital after almost having a miscarri–"

" What's the purpose of us having this conversation Lucky?" He spoke over me with his brows furrowed together. "Cause ain't nobody holding you hostage."

" And you know I been working while tryna build my name up, so we can keep a roof and shit over our heads. Cause just in case you forgot? You and Nalah ain't the only mfs I gotta provide for. I got a whole group of people that's depending on me outside of y'all. And that ain't even including my family and none of my niggas, cause I gotta provide for all they asses too."