𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

i'm back in my prime. updates coming everyday now.  not edited excuse any mistakes.

Kennedy Evans | Ken.
Chicago Illinois
_________________________

Chicago Illinois_________________________

____________________________

" Tell me some things about Booka I should know." I said to Sekani as we sat on my couch. I invited her over to hang out today so we could get to know each other a bit better being that we would be around one another more often.

" If he see's something traumatic he'll joke about it forever but you'll get used to that. He tries to be spiritual sometimes too and he swears me and Trudy are his kids when we're not." She laughed loudly.

" All in all he's decent, and I'm actually glad he has somebody in his corner so he won't be up my ass about me being nasty with Von."

" He's so handsome." I smiled staring at my phone looking at a picture he had sent me. " With big eyes." We said in unison.

" Big bug eyes." I chuckled.

" How long have you and Von been together? If you don't mind me asking."

Blowing out a deep breath she smiled widely fidgeting with her acrylics before speaking. " For 3 years." She continued to blush.

" We were broken up for almost 8 months a while ago, but once we got back together he asked me not to change the time difference. Because in his head I was still his." She rolled her eyes playfully.

" I don't wanna talk your head off about him though, because any time I'm asked a question like that I'll talk for hours and hours about him.. he's my soulmate."

" And your twin flame." I pointed out smiling right along with her. It made me feel good inside knowing I had finally made a decent friend. I've had lots of friends in the past but they were all either using me for what I had.

Or trying to be around me so they could set up my brother. I was actually hated by so many people because of him but I always tried not to think too hard on it. Because thinking too much always led me to have an anxiety attack.

" What's a twin flame?" She questioned just before the front door to my apartment flew open revealing Duck and a few of his homeboys that would always come over when he came.

And it didn't fully click inside of my head the type of danger I had brought Lucky into until I remembered who Von was and who Duck was. I never paid attention when it came down to street beef and all the gang activity that goes on around me but one thing I did know was how much Duck hated Von.

Along with Booka and everyone else who ran with him.

" Kennedy." Lucky whispered turning her back towards the door looking at me with confusion and fear inside of her eyes.