10 commandments x reader

In this chapter Meliodas is the captain of the commandments. You can also give me suggestions on what I should write THANK UUu.

Your pov
   Its been 10 years since my encounter with the commandments. They took me in when I was 12 and now im 22.

And im starting to have feelings towards Zeldris even though I know its not gonna work out. I have my hopes up.

"Y/n Meliodas wants to see you" Estarossa said emotionlessly. I walk lazily towards the throne to were Meliodas was sitting.

"Do you have any liking to by little brother Zeldris". He looked at me very seriously like he was trying to read me.

If I do like him whats it to you. I said, cocking my head to the side a little. He came in front of me really close in a matter of seconds.

He put is finger on my chin. "Y/n you don't realize that you are mine and you, will be mine. So stop pretending.

I yanked his arm off my chin and stormed if putting a middle finger up as I walked out. Ain't no man gonna talk to me like that.

I was in the forest walking around trying to get my mind off of the events that keep playing in my head.

Was I was walking I saw Derieri and Monspeet. I knew, I, was in trouble as soon has I saw them.

I tried to a run but its no point. Both Derieri and Monspeet appeared before me. Derieri has a slight smirk and Monspeet has his bored expression.

"Hey Monspeet" she stared. "Hmn" "what do you think we should do with her" hmn whatever you want I guess".

  Nobodyyy pov

Derieri starts making her way to wards you. You already know that Monspeet and herself were way stronger than you.

You were just a human with good strategy that's all, but this the one thing that you don't know how to get out of.

"Man Meliodas is going to be so mad when he finds out who did this to you". She pushed you down hard and started to rub her hands everywhere.

Just when then things got worse "he"  showed up.

   Zeldris pov

I was looking everywhere for y/n so me and her could sign a contract. But I couldn't find her anywhere.

I got really worried so I asked my elder brother Meliodas if he seen  her. He told me that he last seen her was when she stormed out.

I asked him why she stormed out. He said that it had something to do with her "family" and that I should leave her alone.

My brother can be very hilarious at times like these. Of course im gonna find her.

I herd screams in the forest by the river in the North. I ran over there as fast I could possibly can.

Once I got there, it was a mess. Derieri was hovering over y/n while Monspeet is holding her up.

Not to mention her close were half off of her body. Well the pants anyway.

Hey!! Shouldn't you two be on patrol. I shouted the flinched at my sudden loudness.

"Maaann what a pain in the ass lets go". Derieri said dissatisfied with my sudden appearance. Her and Monspeet flew away from the forest.

Are you ok y/n i asked. "Y-yeah im fine thanks". She smiled and scratched the back of her head.

I just love the way she smiles. I will make her mine. And she will submit to me like it or not.

Little did he know that the rest of the 10 commandments were thinking the same thing in the exact same wording.

I knew I already said this but, please give me suggestions on what to write THANK YOU love yall 😄😄