Sixteen

"Ow! Take it easy!" Omisha whined as Thorn carried her into the home- his eagerness to get in her pants leading to her ankles knocking against the door frame.

"Sorry." He muttered as he finally slowed his pace and maneuvered them up the large staircase. The home was filled with the same black, grey, and silver theme as his home in America. It seemed as though the only difference being their layout.

When they finally made it to the top, the corridor split into two- each hallway colored in navy blue paint and bare of decor. The floor looked to be black hardwood and the sound of Thorn's boots echoed in the space.

"This is a really nice house. How much was it?" She questioned as she realized they had still yet to make it down the long hallway.

"Don't worry about it."

"Well what if I wanted to buy a house like this? Come on, ballpark it." Leaning her head against his chest, Omisha drew mindless patterns against the cotton of his t-shirt.

"You wouldn't be able to afford a house like this." The jab made her pinch his nipple between her fingers. "Ah! Stop it before I drop your ass!"

"Then don't talk to me like I'm a broke bitch. I could buy four of these homes and still live lavishly." Looking up at him, she crossed her arms as she put on a stank face. While she did enjoy the finer things in life, she also knew the importance of investing and saving money. You never know what could happen at any time.

"With what? Those $2 million dollar hits? You're still playing in the amateur league, sweetheart." They finally made it to a room that was more like a studio apartment. A California king bed sat in the middle, draped in black sheets with a sleek silver frame. The room was painted grey with black nightstands and dressers. Despite the dark ambience, the room was well balanced with bright white balcony doors and knickknacks.

"Well I've been promoted to eight digits thanks to you." She smirked as he looked down at her in confusion before softly placing her on the edge of the bed.

"Thanks to me?" Instead of answering the question, she pulled his shirt up to reveal the scars along his chest. She looked up at him as she lightly outlined the raised skin. "How did you get paid for the hit if I'm still alive?"

"Don't know. Don't care. All I know is I'm $30,000,000 richer and all it cost me was two bullets." Thorn stared down at her with a look that she couldn't quite decipher. It hadn't bothered her to know she got paid for an incomplete job- chalking it up to an error with the payer.

"Nearly cost me my life." He finally grumbled before pulling the shirt completely from his body. Omisha ran her hand down his torso loving the way his muscles rippled and trembled beneath her caress.

Leaning forward, she placed soft kisses along his happy trail. "Cost of business." She muttered against the soft skin.

Thorn pushed the hair from her face before burying his hand in the tresses, using it to tilt her face up at him. His other hand came up to softly hold her cheek while his thumb traced her bottom lip. There was an indescribable look in his eyes as he took in her features as if she'd disappear at any moment.

"Thorn." The whisper was silenced as he dipped down and placed his lips to hers. Omisha felt her stomach drop as she realized he was trying to communicate something within their kiss. The way his lips captured her own and their tongues intertwined spoke to emotions Omisha wasn't even sure existed.

"Lay down." He lightly pushed her back onto the bed and Omisha made sure her ankles were correctly angled as to not damage them any more.