xviii

"luke, i'm home!"

holy shit, luke thought.

he looked down at michael, who was peacefully snoring right beside him. luke smiled, remembering the night they'd had before.

reluctantly, luke grabbed michael's shoulders and gently shook him awake.

"fuck off," he muttered before curling up by luke's side again.

"michael! my mom's back!" luke whisper-shouted.

"oh, shit."

"yeah. um. out the window!"

"okay," michael muttered, still half asleep.

luke pulled the other boy out of bed and began pushing him towards the window. his mother could be heard coming up the stairs.

"wait, what? luke, no. it's six in the morning. i don't even have pants on. let me get in the closet."

luke chuckled at the thought of michael in his closet.

"nope. no time. i'll throw your clothes out in a bit, okay? okay. love you, babe, you're the bestest."

with a final kiss on the cheek, luke shoved his mostly naked, sleepy boyfriend out the window. michael glared at him through the glass and quickly shuffled up to the top of the roof.

luke kicked michael's pants and shirt under his bed just as his mom walked in.

"lukey! i missed you so much!" his mother exclaimed and wrapped him in a hug as he let out a sigh of relief.

jeez, liz, why you gotta be such an intrusive bitch who disapproves of her son's sexuality