xxxvi

ashley drove michael back to the small dollar general where he had left his car before dyeing his hair, which was now black with some dark green in the front.

"um...how did you come up with this...hair color?" michael had asked ashley as they drove back to the store in her little bug.

"seaweed," she answered.

"what?"

ashley shrugged. "i watched finding nemo earlier. and i thought you would look nice with dark hair. so the seaweed hair was born."

michael just nodded.

the rest of the short trip was silent. when they finally reached michael's car, he found that it was out of gas.

"what am i supposed to do now?" he asked.

"i can take you home, and you can come get it tomorrow."

"yeah, but what do i do tomorrow? it's not like i can just drive it back to my house."

"you bring a gas tank?" ashley said, uncertain if michael was being serious.

michael was feeling a bit panicky. whenever he started feeling that way, he tended to lose all his common sense.

"oh. right."

the two got back into ashley's car and sped off to michael's house, him spouting directions as they went.

about twenty minutes later, they pulled into michael's driveway. michael waved goodbye to ashley as she she drove off and noticed that luke's bedroom light was still on.

what's he still doing up? it's 5am, michael thought.

michael dismissed the thought, knowing luke had moved on and didn't care about him, and went inside.

however, luke had been sitting up in his bedroom thinking of things he could say to michael the next day.

would michael talk to him? should he even try to talk to michael after everything that had occurred?

he was pulled away from his inner struggle by the sound of a car door slamming. luke went to the window and saw an unfamiliar car parked in michael's driveway.

what's he doing out so late? it's 5am, luke thought.

he shook his head and walked over to shut the lights off, embarrassed of the effect michael still had on him.

#bringbackseaweedmichael2k15

srsly

but i'm so done with zayn i s2g

he was in this band for five years and we all loved and supported him, and now he's left, not only us, but his blunt brother???

all for a greasy sausage?????