3

Taking a seat in the chair next to the window so she could look out at the City and not hear the conversation that was going go on once Mason read the file Holland stares out at the city .

Mason picks up the file.

"Before you read it I want you to promise me that you will not do anything to Holland ." Drake said

" I would never hurt her ." Mason says

" I know you won't but I just want to make sure Holland is a part of this Family. " Drake says

Mason nodded then opens the file took a breath in and let it out slowly and began to read :

Dimitri Ivanov
Age: 43
Height :6'
A Russian Mob Boss
Drugs ,Money Laundering , Guns
Has been charged with
Assault
Battery
Murder
Kidnapping of Holland Taylor he held her for 11 months
Rape of Holland Taylor
He was never prosecuted for his crimes against Holland Taylor because she was too afraid of the repercussions

Mason read and read the two lines of the report feeling his heart drop to his knees he felt his chest tighten and a haze of red covers his eyes.

The next thought that crosses his mind is Dimitri Ivanov is going to die a slow and painful death at his hands.

Reading the last of the report which said.

The Doctor said she found evidence of a recent pregnancy but no baby According to the exam she had just given birth a week before
She doesn't know that we know about the baby she knows  they did a full blood work up and exam on her when she was found in the bayou.

No don't tell her we know if she wants us to know she will tell us.
She has been talking to Maya about her experience and has come a long way with her help .

He flipped to the pictures of Holland from the police report made his stomach turn .
His Holland... Where did that come from Mason thought then shook his head to clear his thoughts Holland  had bruises cuts some that were superficial others that were deep he found the one along her leg that went from her hip to ankle then the one that went along her naval ... Wait he's kissed that one and the one along her leg .... Holy shit they had sex at the Masquerade Party she was the one that rocked his world but left him when Drake knocked on the door she slipped out of the room.

Putting the file down he had so many things running through his head when he looked up from the table he saw that everyone had gathered in the apartment.
Ava, Damon , Daisy ,Graham, Of Course Drake was already here so was Holland who when Masons eyes landed on her you could tell she was upset her cheeks were stained with tears that she kept wiping away all the while staring out the windows.

Walking slowly over to Holland he stopped just before her chair took a deep breath in and out then Stepped closer.

"Holland " he says softly
She doesn't react to hearing her name.

Placing a hand on her shoulder to get her attention .
Holland jumps a little.

"Holland can you look at me for a moment so I can talk to you? " Mason says softly but with a stern voice

Glancing up at him then back at the window then back at him.

"I'm not going to ask why you didn't tell us or what happen because you know I already know but I would rather you trust me enough to tell me but that will come in time I would rather you move in with me until we figure out what Dimitri's plan is and how he found you came from Butte La Rose Louisiana to here in Austin  after the attack Right? "

Holland nodded  not trusting her voice.

"Kitten looks at me ... talk to me " he says as he drops to his knees taking her hands in his warm ones.

" Yes after what happen I left I moved around for a year then landed here after I looked up Daisy we were friends in school and I knew she moved here " Holland tells him with a shaky voice she looks directly at him.

"Is there anything in the past few weeks that you can think of that might brought attention to yourself? " Mason asked

"No I don't do social media because of him but I know when they shot the video for Bottoms up Brew I was in the a scene but only the back half of me there is no way he could have known it was me"

" I'm on it " Graham says as he moves to the kitchen table with his  laptop.

" Do you remember where you were held ?" Mason asked

"No not really The last things I remember were being in a warehouse then I woke up in a ditch out in the bayou I could hear the hiss of the alligator when I came too then I saw it only a few feet away from me and I thought after all I had been through I'm going to be taken out by an alligator but the rumble of a truck going by ran it off I crawled my way to the top of the ditch and to the middle of the road then I woke up in the hospital from what the Doctors and Nurses said was 20 days after I was found they put me in a medically induced coma for 15 days to let my body heal I was released a month later to which I ran with only the clothes I could pack in my backpack I closed out my account at the bank took all my money and car once I went to Oregon then to Washington then to Wyoming I sold my car there then I  took the bus to Austin then I found Daisy " Holland explains to them.

"When she contacted me and told me about what happen I told Damon and Maya who then set the ball rolling on getting Holland set up in a safe place with security and I bought her a car well technically she bought it but it's in my name so that he wouldn't know it's hers and find her. " Daisy said

"I want you to sell me the car I want my name on it so if he does do any research it will come back to me. " Mason said

" Why " Holland asked

"To protect you and Daisy , Damon you will need to keep an eye out on Daisy or ill assign someone from the company to watch her Incase Dimitri tries to go after Daisy to get to Holland " Mason said.

"I'll keep an eye on her " Drake said in that tone if there will be no discussion.